La Quinta Inn & Suites Lebanon
SleepInn
$93
$149
Hampton.com
My Place Hotel-Nashville / Lebanon, TN(Lebanon)(Great Value!)
$95
$92
$149
$128
Priceline
$60
All reviewsroom was cleaneggssausageallow petsbiscuitsplenty of parkingfrom texaswould stay here againnashville areayogurtpleasant stayvery nice hotelgreat place to staydoglqfreewaypillows
Reviewed February 12, 2014

This hotel has been extensively renovated. The public areas and our room were attractive and clean. The clerk, new to his job, went out of his way to place us near the elevator and to find a room that matched our needs, as we had arrived without a reservation.

Lots of restaurants with .5 to 1.5 miles.

Breakfast was fairly average.

There was an error in our bill, but it was readily corrected.

Room Tip: The hotel is set back from the street, so it is pretty quiet overall.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
cx_lebn, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2014

Thank you very much for staying with us. We are glad that you had such a wonderful experience here with us, we have a great staff in place along with one of the newest and modern interiors in the city. We hope to see you soon. Thanks

Reviewed January 28, 2014

We were a little apprehensive when we drove up. After exiting the freeway you had to take a side street and kind of like an alley. Appears they created the street to get to the hotel. Once we entered the hotel it was like a completely different experience. The lobby was very nice and the staff warm and friendly. Our room was very large and well equipped. It was very clean and well maintained. It is close to the freeway and you could hear some road noise, but we carry a white noise machine and it didn't bother us. Breakfast was okay, but limited.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
cx_lebn, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2014

Thank you for your kind response. We are very glad that you had such a wonderful stay here with us. Our recent renovation has made a world of change for us and our guests, we are glad you enjoyed it. Please visit us again soon. Thanks again.

Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

Very nice and quiet place to stay. Very friendly staff. I think it was Mary behind the desk she was very nice and really tried to do her job. The breakfast was ok not the best and not the worst. Also has a nice area to walk your dog. The room we stayed in was clean and the jacuzzi tub was just the medicine after a long day on the road.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LocalLufkinTexas
cx_lebn, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Thank you for staying with us, we are so happy that you had a great stay here with us. We love accommodating our guests and especially their beloved pets. Please visit us soon.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

I want to start by saying I stay at LQ's often since I travel for dog shows. I have always loved this chain for the friendly staff, clean rooms and pet friendly qualities and have never had a problem staying with them. I stay in hotels an average of 3-4 nights a month as I both travel for dog shows and am in corporate finance with a customer service background. I explain the last part as I am often in heated business meetings and do not lose my temper easily. I checked into this hotel today and my room smelled like a combination of wet dog and extreme mold to the point it was almost uninhabitable. Remember I own, show and travel with LOTS of dogs, spend time in kennels, grooming and boarding areas but this was beyond normal smells. The hallway smelled great but open the door to the room and wow! Since I had a dog with me I wanted to stop at the front desk to let the staff know of the smell I came into so that I did not get blamed for it and to see what could be done. When I walked up the clerk asked me if I was checking in, less than 30 minutes after she had checked me in, and she didn't recognize me. I said no, you just checked me into room 103 but I wanted to let you know of the terrible smell so me and my dog are not blamed for that. She said oh sorry I will get you a room air deodorizer. I thanked her and said I was heading to dinner and would stop back by when finished. After dinner I come back and she again asks me if I'm checking in. I again said no, you told me you would get me an air purifier to which her response was oh, well there aren't any available to which I replied then what can we do since this room smells so bad it's almost uninhabitable. She replied well if I find one ill bring it so go to your room. I kid you not she dismissed me to my room! I then said do you have some air freshening spray or something since this room is really bad? She then went on to tell me that she ALREADY told me they were sold out of rooms and there was no where to move me. I replied with I'm sorry but you did not tell me that before and it doesnt matter, but im interested if there is anything we can do to make this room ok. She cuts me off again to tell me yes she did tell me that and go to my room or leave the hotel. I told her I'm not trying to be rude or difficult but trying to find a solution. I was getting frustrated but did not raise my voice to her which by this point I desperately wanted to. She again said if I want to keep staying there I would get to my room. I then said can you please give me your managers name and phone number and she pointed at plaque on the wall and said call Monday. I then said do you have a card, a piece of stationary with contact information, something with her name and number on it. She stormed off and came back and slid the card across the counter at me and told me to pack and leave. I came back to my room, called corporate and while on hold with them she knocks on my door, I answer and she barges in with a room deodorizer machine and says I talked to my manager and she will pull your case and email you Monday. My "case" really?. I was still packing to leave but the closest hotel with rooms was 20 miles away as all rooms around there were booked. I stayed which gave me the chance to find the source of the smell... you guessed it i found black mold and lots of it. The walls, base trim and ceiling on the outside wall were covered behind the curtains. Needless to say my allergies flared beyond imagination. I woke up ever hour to restart the air purifyer that would only run by timer which is not great prep for a second day of driving 7 hrs. The only positive thing is as I was leaving the next am, my charges had been reversed and I did not have to pay for the night from hell. I will still be calling corporate guest services and took video of the mold. Im angry enough i may even call the local health department to see if something can be done as no one should be subjected to that kind of health risk let alone the ignorantly rude desk clerk. I will NEVER be back to this property as long as the front desk staff feels its proper to not follow through with their statements and be down right rude. Worst experience ever at a hotel. And to call the property newly remodeled the statement comes with caveats that it wasn't done with great quality. This room and bathroom both have mold growing and rust in bathroom, plumbing trim hanging, beds are at two different heights, sheets don't fit beds, and I can go on.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Dawn S

We are sorry that you experienced these problems at our hotel. We have addressed the proper departments and have resolved all issues, we did not find any type of mold at all, we have recently upgraded our entire hotel which included new paint and texture.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

This hotel was great. It was clean and there were no odors. The bathroom was updated and roomy. I would definitely stay here again. Unfortunately for us the hotel had many guests there for a football game so we could not use our coupon but it was worth the extra money.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
cx_lebn, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

Thank you for staying with us, we are so glad you had a wonderful experience. Please visit us soon.