“Nice staff, good breakfast!”

Comfort Suites Lebanon
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Lebanon
Wyoming, MI
“Nice staff, good breakfast!”
Reviewed May 5, 2012

We stayed here may 4 & 5 and had a great time while visiting family. Good breakfast, lots of fun in the indoor pool! Pool is open 6am unrolled 10pm...the sauna is a nice plus. The room was good size & comfortable...air & heat worked good...overall a good choice...I would stay her again.

• Stayed May 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Hernando, MS
Reviewed April 16, 2012

The staff here will really make you feel like a king. This is a really neat place to stay, nice folks, very nice, clean room with lots of space and all amenities-even a cookie when checking in. Food, car care and shopping nearby.

Room Tip: The helpful staff will get you the best room, no effort on your part.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank JROHernando
Reviewed April 13, 2012

The innkeepers really go out of their way to make this place clean and comfortable. They were attentive to every detail. We stayed here while visiting Nashville which is a short drive away.

• Stayed April 2012
1 Thank TheRoswells
wilton
Reviewed March 5, 2012

First time at this Comfort Suites. When I got closer to this hotel, I called to see if my room was available for check-in. I spoke with a lady named Kathey. She informed me my room was indeed ready and to come on in. I pulled into this hotel and knew right away I was staying in the right place. This hotel is beyound what you could expect.. When I arrived to Check-in Kathey was at the desk and greeted me immediately. The check in process was quick, easy, and most of all inviting. The breakfast area was being mopped by a gentleman on his hands and knees. I asked him if they do that everyday and he informed me that he likes to do to make sure it's clean and presentable (most hotels do NOT do this) I arrived at my room and open the door, my room was very clean the air smelled fresh and again inviting. As I was walking around the hotel every thing looked brand new. This hotel really knows the meaning of clean and standards and this hotel went beyound the standards.

2nd shift employee.
EVA, She is another god sent person. After I had ventured out I realized I became a little lost so I called back to hotel and she gave me excellent directions to get bk to hotel. Friday night a tornado watch/warning was issued and this hotel had everyone in the 1st floor hallway (this is their safety proceedures) NOT 1 person complained about having to leave their rooms to come down.. Eva passed out cookies and bottled water while waiting for the storm to pass. Eva also made sure that if their was elderly persons or disabled persons that she got them a chair immediately.

With a little interaction with the 3rd shift employee I could tell that she was just like the other employees exceptional quality as well..

The employees at this hotel should be the choice hotels training team because they KNOW what service is about and how to do their jobs in the utmost respect and utmost excellence...

KUDOS go out to this team at COMFORT SUITES LEBANON TN.. Thanks for the wonderful stay

Room Tip: the hotel is located next to the interstate but please don't let that fool you the rooms are ext...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Fairfax, Virginia
Reviewed February 24, 2012

Second time to overnight at this Comfort Suites on the way west. As on my previous stay, the room was very clean & spacious with all the amenities. The exercise room is small, but with good equipment and I used the treadmill and watched the news while walking. Lots of restaurants nearby with an O'Charley's a very short walk across the parking lot.

Always enjoy the breakfast, but needed to start before the breakfast room opened. When I mentioned that to the reservations clerk, she said they would prepare a "to go" breakfast bag for me. As promised when I came down at 5:00 am, I received a bad with yogurt, an apple, banana and an energy bar, and the coffee was ready. I really appreciated the great service,

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
Hazel Green, Alabama
Reviewed January 3, 2012

Excellent for our family of 4 for New Year's Eve weekend. Very clean. Great breakfast. Friendly staff. Close to outlet malls. 30 minutes from Opry Mills area. Nice pool. Kids loved it! We will not hesitate about staying here again....

Room Tip: Very spacious rooms. 2 beds plus love seat in the room.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Fairfax, Virginia
Reviewed November 20, 2011

First time to stay in this Comfort Suites, but have been pleased with stays in other Comfort Suites. Our room was very clean & spacious with all the amenities, to include lots of towels. The breakfast area was clean and well stocked. The staff was friendly and efficient I always use the exercise room, particularly the treadmill, after a long day of driving and found this one small but nice. Considering the location, near Nashville, the price was reasonable. There are lots of restaurants nearby for dinner.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family