“Great lunch as expected”
Review of Demos' Restaurant

Demos' Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 132 Restaurants in Lebanon
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

4 friends out for a day of traveling & brief shopping & specifically for lunch at a Demo's restaurant.
Their baked chicken 'n rice soup with a salad is an excellent light lunch. I had the chili spaghetti for the first time. It was very good but my favorite is their regular meat sauce spaghetti.
Clean, good service, & good food for a great price.

There are newer reviews for Demos' Restaurant

Reviewed October 27, 2013

We were in Lebanon, TN, for the town's Octoberfest celebration and saw the billboards for Demos'. We decided to give it a try with our party of 8 (4 children under 8) to see if we could get a table.

The place was very busy and we did have to wait about ten minutes before we were seated. It was worth the wait. The menu has a wide variety of offerings and the children's menu was more than adequate.

Service was top notch and the food was good. This is not a "fine-dining" establishment, but a family type place. The food prep was very appropriate for the type of customer that goes to a family oriented restaurant.

We would return if we're ever in the area again.

1  Thank illini33
Reviewed October 26, 2013

We were in town for a volleyball tournament and the parents were looking for a restaurant that could handle a crowd. I called and asked about accomodations for a party of 25 and was told that they would do their best but could not guarantee a table without a wait. When we arrived they had a room set up with tables to accomodate us and the server was ready to take care of us. I can't remember his name which kills me but he was so great with our group. We never lacked a thing and his recommendations were perfect. My husband and I each had the 12 ounce sirloin and it was one of the best steaks of my life. Everyone in our group raved about the food and especially the prices. Very reasonable!! We arrived and 5:30 and were out the door at 6:40...service was that good! Great restaurant and wonderful selections. Don't miss it!

1  Thank Kim W
Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

The menu was very confusing...some italian, some steaks, some mexican. Nothing seemed like it was done exceptionally well. We asked the server to reccomend something and he pointed at the menu and said its all good. I got the mozzarella chicken and it was okay. Could have easily done better at the Olive Garden. Very disappointed...

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Demos' is one of my favorite places to eat...maybe THE favorite. I've eaten at the Murfreesboro location for over 15 years, and it is always fantastic. The Lebanon location is the same. Great service, wonderful food, and friendly atmosphere. And the prices are VERY reasonable. I can't say enough good things about Demos'! If you are visiting the Nashville area, give one of the locations a try.

1  Thank Traveldiva1979