“Great Food Great Price”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 13, 2013

We went to lunch and had been but have been to Demo's many times l love their food esp the bread could eat my weight in it plus they have wonderful food esp the steaks the staff and service very good l enjoy g I ing to Demos when ever l can and you should to if ever in the Middle Ten area

Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

We always love coming here! The food is always good. Service is very good. If there I a problem they try to fix it quickly.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

We have tried this 1 Demo's location 3 different times and have left disappointed each time. Most recently we discovered they use canned mushrooms instead of fresh. Sure, they warm them up to pour over the chicken marsala dish, but since they come with onions, my husband can't eat the onions due to an allergy.

1  Thank Candace R
Reviewed March 18, 2013

This was our first visit to Demos in this location. Several years ago we had lunch in their Nashville restaurant.
My hamburger was delicious, as was the buttered broccoli. My wife had chicken salad, which she said was excellent,
The service was flawless and our server was pleasant.
I did not care for the baked chicken soup, which seemed to be the only soup available. It had a lot more broth than it had chicken and rice. Probably it is a regional thing.
The menus were laminated with plastic, but should have had the food residue wiped off before they were handed to guests.
Demos is a great value. We will definitely eat there again.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

The best steak and spaghetti around. Bread is unlike any other as well. I have to come here every time I visit the Lebanon area and sometimes more than once during my stay. Very comfortable and inviting atmosphere. It NEVER disappoints. Can't wait to return.