“Can't Beat the Lunch Specials”
Review of Demos' Restaurant

Demos' Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 131 Restaurants in Lebanon
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Cookeville, Tennessee
“Can't Beat the Lunch Specials”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

I drive through Lebanon about once a month and look forward to stopping at Demos every time. The staff are consistently friendly and professional. The lunch specials are a fabulous price at $4.25 or $5.95 with salad or soup included. I love the Greek Syle Spaghetti and seldom order anything else. My husband prefers the Club Steak. Everyone should try the Lemon Chicken Soup -- There is a reason they only serve one soup. One taste and you'll be hooked. We also love their tea. It tasts wonderful: not simply colored water and the liquid sugar insures everyone's sweetness preference is achieved.

• Visited July 2012

Beaufort
“Huge Suprise Awaits”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Walking from our hotel, looking for a place to eat we saw Demos. It looked like a regular local place, we were not too interested in Italian but decided to give it a try. We were greeted by efficient, friendly people, waited about 15 min and seated by a delightful young lady. Our server was most personable making it a wonderful experience. I had seafood which was extremely delicious and my son had enough of his to do lunch the next day. A great experience while traveling.

• Visited June 2012
Missouri
“Great food and service”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

I asked the clerk at the hotel for a recommendation and she sent us to Demo's. We only waited about 15 minutes. My husband ordered the hamburger steak and I the baked chicken, Our salads came right away with homemade bread. The portions were filling and delicious. My husband especially liked the pitcher of liquid sugar, he could make his tea as sweet as he desired.
Would definitely return. Wait staff were friendly and efficient.

• Visited June 2012
“Really good”
Reviewed June 17, 2012 via mobile

Pepper Steak was awesome and service was great. My daughter had their seafood stuffed potato which she said was also good.

“Nice for family Lunch”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Good Family restaurant with a variety of menu choices. The food and the service were both great. Offers a variety of menu items to choose from - but the salads were a bit lacking in toppings.

• Visited May 2012