“Very disappointing!”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #24 of 131 Restaurants in Lebanon
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 3, 2012

We were very disappointed in this location. The food at Outback's other locations I've eaten at has been excellent! Not this one, average and just not exciting. For the price it's not worth it. Save your money and drive to Logan's in Mt. Juiet - you'll be glad you did.

There are newer reviews for Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed August 16, 2012

We checked into our Motel then went to this restaurant for dinner. Our service was fast and friendly. Our food was servered in an exceptional timely manner. The best part is that everything we ordered was perfectly cooked as we had ordered.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

I really hate to leave a bad review, typically restaurant experiences are not all bad - just one thing or other that really leaves a bad taste in your mouth (pun intended). I'm not a particular fan of Outbacks in general but usually the food is ok, I'll go along whenever I'm with a group that wants to eat there. We started out with the blooming onion, it was ok though we've had better at other locations - a little overcooked but overall not horrid. It took a while for our food to show up even though it wasn't a very busy time, but then we did have a group of 6 so I'm taking that into consideration. I ordered the Hearts of Gold Mahi, which is a $15 meal. I realize Outback is a steakhouse, not a seafood restaurant, but I've been to Outbacks that do one heck of a job with fish. This was not one of them. The mahi was tough and chewy, the side of veggies was oily, the rice just so-so. I left feeling like I had oil coating the inside of my mouth. My husband ordered a steak, which you would think Outback would do well being a steakhouse and all. He ordered medium rare and the steak arrived well done. We sent it back and the second attempt was rare - which was ok with my husband who does on occasion eat them that way - but once again, not what was ordered. He said his baked potato was not good. One of the other persons at our table said her potato tasted like it had been sitting a while and that her steak was way over seasoned (my husband said this about his as well). After spending close to $50 on a meal you would expect to walk away reasonably happy with your experience. We weren't, and we will never visit this Outback again. The only reason I'm not giving this place a 1 out of 5 is because the service wasn't bad, just not great. They did make sure my husband was happy with his second steak, and our drinks were kept filled.

Reviewed November 1, 2011

Great service and food! Very friendly bartenders. Would definetly recommend to friends!

Reviewed October 27, 2011

We walked over for dinner from our hotel.
The food and service were both excellent.
There was a wait for a table but once we
were seated, the service was excellent.
We enjoyed a wonderful dinner.

1  Thank ELBAC