“Fun Evening with friends”

Tom's Blue Moon BBQ
Ranked #5 of 139 Restaurants in Lebanon
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed December 23, 2012

Visited here one evening just before touring the Christmas light show across the street. There were seven in our party and everyone enjoyed their food. The setting is really exceptional. I'd call it cool country. Stuff to look at everywhere including bikes hanging from the ceiling. Portions were generous and the food is filling. I would have appreciated a little more originality and thought in the sides but I think most people come here for the smoked meats.

1  Thank MichellesWanderlust

Reviewed November 17, 2012

I am not going to say that I am a BBQ aficionado, but I know good BBQ when I taste it. Tom's is NOT a chain and everything is made on site. The Pull Pork was to die for and when they cook saw how much we were enjoying our chosen dishes, he brought us samples (tons) of the Brisket and the Chicken. OMG so Good! We loved the BBQ sauces so much we bought them to bring home. The atmosphere was warm, friendly and well country. The location is a bit off the beaten path, but worth the trip if you are visiting Nashville. The restaurant is across the street from the Wilson County Fair Grounds and also close the Lebanon Public Square and the Prime Outlet Malls. So this is a great lunch or dinner stop if you wish to do shopping in the area.

All I can say is this, we have found our new BBQ Spot and we plan to visit it many more times in the future.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

Expect a country setting and warm friendly people. Don't know what to eat just ask for help! Love the side dishes but my favorite is the Brisket it is wonderful. Don't pass up this place if you have a chance to eat here. Great prices, eat on paper plates, plastic forks, coke products and sweet tea.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

Yum! best brisket,Mac n Cheese, and banana pudding!!!
don't carefor the sauces too much, but
hands down great value and service.
always clean and nice atmosphere

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Delicious BBQ! I got the turkey and beef brisket - both were very good, but the beef was amazing. Great price. The sides were good and I enjoyed the atmosphere.

A couple of MTU students were playing the guitar and singing - lots of fun. Even bought a cool shirt that says, " To get a better piece of chicken you would have to be a rooster" lol

I will be back!