“Quality Stay”

Hampton Inn & Suites Lebanon
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Lebanon
Reviewed January 2, 2014

The staff went out of their way to ensure my stay was enjoyable. I found all levels of staff to be very professional and courteous. They were very helpful in making me aware of the various points of interest and directions to them. I stay at Hampton Inns wherever I go due to the friendly staff and comfortable rooms.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed December 23, 2013

After a stressful drive from Washington DC it was great to find the Hampton exactly where the directions said, and an easy on and off for westbound travelers. Check in was quick and easy. Our room was clean, the bed was very comfortable and the shower had plenty of hot water. The wi-fi was OK as was the TV, which had a decent selection of channels. The complementary breakfast was adequate with the usual steam table hot items and lots of cereal, fruit, juice and coffee. We would stay here again if in the vicinity.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the side away from the interstate highway.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 6, 2013

great new room and staff. breakfast still just OK. Lady bugs sleeping with me is a little crazy. have a happy holiday and stay safe. have to put a minimum number of characters in this is a little stupid.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Fix the wifi. It is STILL slow. I have stayed at this hotel many times. Each time they tell me it is getting fixed soon. Now they said on Dec. 20th. We will see. There was 3-4 inches of mold/mildew in the seam of the "soap shelf" in the shower. I told the desk clerk about it. When I returned to the room, there was a fresh bead of caulk in that seam. There was a significant draft of very cold outside air coming from underneath the heating/cooling unit. The room was warm, but the cold air moving along the floor could be felt across the room at the table/desk. I told the desk clerk about it after I figured out why my feet stayed so cold. I hope it was fixed for the next guest. Also, I am usually given a room upgrade automatically at most Hilton/Hampton hotels. Not this one. I have been given a room in a bad location and was upgraded when I asked to be moved. Apparently the upgrade was available, they just didn't want to give up a better room.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Aaron P
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 20, 2013

We stayed at this hotel due to the location and previous nice stays at Hampton Inss. Went to sleep and woke up in the middle of the night. I had left my glasses and ipad on the night stand next to the bed. Grabbed them both to find ants crawling on my face and coming out of the ipad gorilla case. We had an ant infestation in the room aithin th enight stand. Also a drink left on th enight stand had ants all over it. Moved all the stuff out of the way and went back to bed. Got awoken by the housekeeping staff banging on the door at 0930 - checkout is 1200 I believe. We had been at a concert the previous evening and hoped to sleep a little later - guess I should have put the do not disturb sign out but the continental breakfast time was not even over and we had not checked out. So I would tyhink that they would notbe knocking on our door.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Harold S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2013

I want to apologize for the unfortunate experience that you had with ants during your recent stay at our hotel. Please know that the health and safety of our guests is of the utmost importance and we work closely with a professional pest control company to address and rectify any pest situation that might occur. We have reviewed your comments with our staff and have addressed the situation and appropriately. Again we apologize for any discomfort you experienced and welcome you to contact our offices directly if we may be of any additional assistance.

Harold L. Scott

Reviewed November 14, 2013

We stayed at this hotel with our youth soccer team, and the entire experience was great. The hotel staff was very professional--even stopped what they were doing to help us find a lost iPhone; the breakfast buffet was hot and had a lot of variety. Not a single one of our soccer players went hungry! We will definitely stay at this hotel when our team comes back to Murfreesboro.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Very good stay, good breakfast, friendly staff, room clean, TV could have more channels. Near Nashville just off interstate. Check out is at 12:00 no rush. This stay added to a great fall getaway in Tennessee.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple