“Well....”

Quality Inn Lebanon
Ranked #10 of 13 Hotels in Lebanon
Reviewed June 25, 2014

If it weren't for the friendly folks at the front desk and their willingness to correct a small issue with a company credit card, I would have given this place a poor rating. The lobby and breakfast area is very clean and nice, while the rooms (at least the one we had) are in need of a good scrubbing and upgrade. There was an inch gap under our door. I wondered how all the bugs were getting in our room, then the next morning it all made sense. The dust ruffle was filthy (stains visible) and there were streamers on the side of the dresser. It smelled old and musty and felt damp after it rained one night. Honestly, I made the best of it but I will never return. I don't like having to constantly kill bugs in my room and I definitely don't like damp/musty rooms.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Sara W
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn Lebanon

Reviewed April 11, 2014

Cashed in a free night for a stay at this facility the last weekend in March. Just about everything else in town was booked up for some sort of event, but this ended up not being a bad choice.

No complaints about the room. Good wi-fi, good water pressure in the shower, plenty of channels on the TV, plenty of electrical outlets for the various gadgets. Has exterior corridors and I was able to park outside my room.

Check-in and out were efficient.

The parking lot is limited in space, however, which might be a problem if the hotel is near capacity and you arrive late.

Plenty of dining options in the area and there's a Walmart right up the street for any shopping needs.

I slept in and did not eat breakfast so I cannot comment on it, but one of my friends who has reviewed this motel says that there are signs saying you can't take food back to your room. I don't understand that. You can order a pizza and have it delivered, or you can bring takeout to your room, but you can't take the breakfast back?

Overall, I'd have no issues staying here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank millenniumhwy
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Great location with a lot of close food options. The one thing I didn't like was there was only one access to get in and out of the parking lot. So if I wanted to go somewhere beside or behind the hotel I have to back to the main road to get there.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Stayed here on March 2014 while in the Nashville area for a meet with friends. Overall, the Quality Inn was a decent motel for what I paid. Upon arrival the gentleman at the desk was courteous and my reservation was exactly as I requested (king nonsmoking first floor facing parking lot). Upon arrival at the room (room 108), the room was clean and comfortable with no major odors noted except for the usual motel room type of odor. The bed was comfortable and had ample pillows. The TV was a newer flat panel type (LG, IIRC) and had connections on the back for HDMI and USB (helpful if you need to hook the laptop to the TV).

The bath and vanity are kind of on the small side but was not an issue for me.

There were a few drawbacks, though. First, noise from the adjacent roads is pretty bad - seemingly people in this area must think mufflers are optional - this is really beyond the hotel's control, though you might want to ask for a room facing away from Legends Dr. The motel parking lot, though is very narrow and may not beable to accomodate larger vehicles - I went on the curb a couple of times while backing up because of a large pickup parked next to me. Some of the lights next to the parking lot appeared to have been struck by vehicles in the past. Last, the breakfast area is *small* and they won't let you take food to the room. Don't know why, but they won't - there will be signs to this effect on the front doors during the breakfast time.

Checkout time was as efficient as the check in - same gentleman as when I checked in - vary accomodating and allowed me to pay cash at check out instead of the credit card I used at check in.

Overall, this is very nice and clean hotel and is a great place to stop be it just overnight or for an extended stay.

Room Tip: Request a room facing away from Legends Drive due to noise from traffic.. There are a number of...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank PaulDiGian
Reviewed March 11, 2014

I stayed here three nights while I was attending a music event. The room was standard, the TV quite nice, the shower good, the breakfast mediocre. The parking is a tight fit, and it could use a second entrance at the back. The room doors are exterior, and at least mine had a pretty good gap at the bottom. If I come back to the event next year I'll probably stay here again.

Room Tip: There is no elevator, and it looked to me as though the folks upstairs had a pretty good workout tak...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed February 17, 2014

We swung in here at 1 am on a night when most places were full. A holiday and impending snow caused a shortage of rooms and those that were available had higher than average rates. We got lucky though!

We got a pet friendly room with a comfortable bed, warm heat, fluffy pillows (I really liked their pillows) and lots of quiet at a moment's notice.

The breakfast the next morning was a pleasant surprise. They had apple and orange juices, regular and decaf coffee and tea (these were also available in the room), assorted Yoplait yogurts, bagels, danish, mini muffins, sausage, eggs and biscuits, cereals and a waffle station to make your own belgian waffles. We were in a hurry to get moving so we each grabbed a sausage biscuit (and an extra for the dogs to split) and some coffee for the road.

The staff was very friendly and inviting. I would definitely consider staying here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We were coming back from Texas to Maryland with a cat and dog and needed to find a pet friendly place outside of Nashville so that we weren't stuck in Rush hour in the morning. The room was great, the lady at the front desk was nice, and the TV had about 50 channels. The room was big enough for the four of us and they gave us shampoo and soap so that we didn't have to scramble looking for ours. There was a microwave and pretty good size fridge in the room plus a pretty good sized HD tv. We were right next door to the original Cracker Barrell, but because we packed our dinner, we didn't eat there. And because they had a continental breakfast at the hotel, we ate there in the morning as well. There were a lot of other restaurants in the area and if we ever travel back to Texas, we will try to stop here on the way there. The only negative thing about the room was the pillows were too soft, but we had ours from home. Also, the lady at the front desk never told us about a pet fee, but we found out in the morning when I picked up our bill. She had been chattier with the gentleman who came in before us.

Room Tip: We chose one on the ground floor so that we could keep an eye on the stuff we left in the van.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family