“Bugs, torn bedspread, dirty towel in sink”

Knights Inn Lebanon
Ranked #13 of 13 Hotels in Lebanon
Flower Mound, Texas
“Bugs, torn bedspread, dirty towel in sink”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Add the rude people at the desk who would not give refund to the listed attributes, and you have a less than minus review on this place. I am not fussy, have stayed all over the world. As previous reviewers said, do not stay here.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank jan H

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Reviewed September 15, 2011

This place is distgusting!!! My husband and I left about 30 minutes after we checked in. Sadly, not before we got into bed after a 15 hour travel day... A bed in which we quickly discovered bed bugs. Absolutely distgusting. Stay at ANY hotel other than here. When we told the manager about the bed bugs, he actually asked us if we would like a different room! We did get a full refund and will never return to this hotel chain.

• Stayed September 2011
3 Thank TravelingRuby

Travelers are raving about these Lebanon hotels

Des Moines, Iowa
Reviewed July 30, 2011

My husband and I use to travel for a living. He and I have experienced over 200 positive hotel experiences from top rated to third world accomodations. This place was worse than a $5 hut in the middle of Asia. All the other reviews are right - It is completely gross and should be condemed. If you decide to stay here, please know that the hotel does not "accept" online pre-paid reservations from places like Hotels.com (which I love). You must fight the charges on your credit card and pay a higher rate than the prepaid card. We called ahead to ensure that the pool would be open since this was the only redeeming quality to the hotel, and the answer was yes. Not so much. Pool closed. To top it off, the toilet over flowed every time it was flushed, with or without TP and the manager didn't offer to move us or leave a plunger. Thankfully my father was in the next room so we could at least go potty. The staff was oblivious and rude. They had no apology for their lack of service or disgusting hotel. Worst mini vacation ever! It would be better to sleep in our little econo-box car. This is the first time in my career that I felt so strongly that I had to put this online and warn as many as possible. I can't believe I didn't read TripAdvisor first before booking - I would have never stayed here. Nasty.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank TravelJunkies2005
Rimersburg,pa
Reviewed May 21, 2011

I found that this motel was worth the money we paid. The room was clean and quite spacious. The beds were actually comfortable. Have already recommended this motel to a friend who is going to be traveling in July.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank patsydb
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed August 3, 2010

I was so tired of driving I was weaving on the road. I stopped very early on a Saturday AM, lured by the sign, and paid the advertised price. Breakfast was still happening so I had coffee, juice and cereal and went up to my 2nd floor room. Shower water immediately warm, no alarm clock, upper security lock on door broken, A'C good and sheets clean and bed comfy. Actually got a real metal key for the door so no problems with a scanner card! There are hitchhikers around the trees between the hotel and the Pilot station. All kinds of people staying at Knights...retirees, someone with a Mary Kay pink Caddy and several ex-military types sharing stories over breakfast. Ate before checking out...it was fine for me and I would stay there again.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled solo
1 Thank flhudnut
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed June 27, 2010

My husband and I stayed in Knights Inn price was good, pool was good but the room I walked in a I ask my husband if he could smell an odor and he said he couldn't sinuses of course were acting up BUT it smelled lke stale cigarette smoke. I always pull the covers down on the bed and to my surprise this time i seen a black speck on the pillow and i rubbed my finger across it and it was like blood that popped out I thot maybe i had cut my finger but wen i looked at my finger it wasn't cut, so i opened the pillow case up and seen a bug and when i rubbed my finger across it it busted and got blood on the pillow. I called the front desk and ask them to bring me another pillow and explained why and it took seem like forever for them to bring it. well while i was waiting on my pillow i started looking at the comforted on the under side of it and seen a dead bug on it so i called and ask them to bring me another comforter. OK here is the kicker, while i was waiting on the bed clothes i got my laptop and googled bugs in hotel rooms.... to my surprise i seen that that was bed bugs in the room. I complained about the room, took alittle fussing and threatening on my behalf, i told them that i would stand out front and tell every customer that came in to get a room about the bugs and i told everyone that was sitting in the lobby about it. The lady told me that the manager would not be there until later, i told her she better call him cuz i wasn't going to sit in that room till he got there. She told me she would call. I then went back to the room and killed at least 5-6 more bugs and took them to the front desk on a piece of tissue and wen i walked in she gave me ALL my money back.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
5 Thank hotel44_10
arizona
Reviewed October 5, 2009

We traveling to North Carolina by Road we use all time interstate I 40 free way we passing by
We feel so triad we see the sign freeway Room rate $29.95 per Night one of our friend call this
Place check for Rooms available then desk Clark says we have a room Available and we take exit
They charging us 49.99 per night. I ask desk Clark why rate show diffract then ads on freeway sign
He says this is Normal rate. We went to room so dirty bed sheet has stain pillow smells very bad
We call front desk change bed sheets they did `t come right way I wait 2 hours then same one
Give us same bed sheet s he left late Night I was bathroom I see bugs n bath tub then see under
Bed there is same bugs to this please is very dirty and not good for health. I same local city government
Has to shutdown . this hotel because is unhealthy place. I am never stay again hear

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business