“Disgusting & dirty - not recommended!!!”
Review of The Bake House

The Bake House
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Cashel
Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

We should have trusted out gut instincts and left when we noticed the flies and dirty crumb covered tables. This place is in major need of a clean and revamp. Trays and cutlery were dirty and the service was lacking enthusiasm. Food was very average. Stay away!

Reviewed May 24, 2012

I ate most of my breakfast meals at The Bake House, as well as a number of fresh pastries, and coffee, and....When they are busy, sometimes the service is slow in the cafe upstairs. But normally I was in no hurry so it was a good place for me because it was usually open early -- and fresh bread/pastry smells are my cup of tea. Well, I had coffee, but you know what I mean. I'd return during the day to read or write and have another cup of coffee, pastry, or whatever. They never threw me out! Go, enjoy, love the smell, eat a sandwich, have a salad, or a pastry, and watch the people go by below!

Reviewed April 28, 2012

Super place to eat, cafe is on the second floor. We got a table there, which was crowded, the food was great - but there's more dining tables on the top floor, where the toilets are, that the locals know about, and a good view of the main street. Good value, tasty main courses and wicked desserts if you can manage it!

1  Thank Helen W
Reviewed April 20, 2012

good food, gorgeous cakes, just make sure to ask for an americano rather than a coffee - get nice coffee for americano.
Tea really nice there

Reviewed March 12, 2012

This has bakery at ground level with great 'nicies' and brown bread. Second floor has restaurant that is old fashioned, tight for space and totally not suitable for buggies or wheelchairs. Has huge potential , food is average, service seems to be student type lacking in experience and clean aprons