We spent a fantastic four days here at the end of July. Fabulous accommodation, wonderful hosts, great food. Very peaceful and really Irish island. Disappointment is not an option. Can’t wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inis Meain is one of the Aran Islands, 15 miles off the west coast of Ireland. It is just 3 miles across and supports 160 inhabitants. Ruairi & Marie-Therese de Blacam created Inis Meain Restaurant & Suites to enhance visitor's appreciation of the island by providing a style of accommodation and dining that is complimentary to the location. The suites are simple and understated in styling, with ample space and views. The restaurant serves mainly island-sourced food. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Inis Meain Restaurant And Suites
- Inis Meain Restaurant Hotel Inishmann
- Inis Meain Restaurant & Suites Ireland/Aran Islands