Third visit. It just gets better. Attention to detail is everywhere. Relaxed ease with the service. Insights and experiences are authentic to the island, the food , preparation and sights making the stay so memorable.
First class bikes to tour on are provided, packed lunch delicious. You end up trusting them on recommendations and choices. Ruairi is updating the landscaping with his unique aesthetic that is loyal to the location and property.
Lobster, monkfish exceptional. Wine recommendations hit the spot. Breakfast choices refreshingly new. No trad irish fare, focus is on taste and combinations delivered on the best breakfast tray we have had.
Our daughters taste was accommodated with no fuss age seven. Barry, Salog and the de Blacams were considerate warm hosts. Ruairi picked us up and dropped us to the airstrip.everything taken care of with ease and help was everywhere.
Treat yourself to this perfect respite. You will be refreshed and inspired.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inis Meain is one of the Aran Islands, 15 miles off the west coast of Ireland. It is just 3 miles across and supports 160 inhabitants. Ruairi & Marie-Therese de Blacam created Inis Meain Restaurant & Suites to enhance visitor's appreciation of the island by providing a style of accommodation and dining that is complimentary to the location. The suites are simple and understated in styling, with ample space and views. The restaurant serves mainly island-sourced food. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Inis Meain Restaurant Hotel Inishmann
- Inis Meain Restaurant And Suites
- Inis Meain Restaurant & Suites Ireland/Aran Islands