It has big potential but need serious improvements on some aspects:
- the room are Okeish, a bit small but livable, new boiler are needed, the one we had was way too dirty.
- bathroom is Okeish as well, towels need to be renewed, they do not absorb at all.
- the house it's cold, I know it's a b&b but if i need to stay in the room in the afternoon I don't deserve to be freezing.
- breakfast is fine, nothing special but good enough.
- the place is not dirty but doesn't shine either, people have different standard but I cannot imagine how some reviews said it is perfectly clean: it says a lot about your expectation...
On the plus side: the dog is the image of niceness, the owner is 'truly Irish' and the house is in a very nice spot at a walking distance from everything.
Really with a bit if work this can be one of the best b&b in inishmore, I'll check the review in few months to see what happens.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a B & B located in the centre of Kilronan. We are a 10 minute walk from the harbour and we're a stone throw away from Joe Wattys Bar & Restaurant. All of our rooms are en-suite with tea/coffee facilities and televisions. The rate is €30 - €35 per person per night sharing and €45-€70 per night single rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Clai Ban reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clai Ban Hotel Inishmore
- Clai Ban Aran Islands/Inishmore, Ireland