“Excellent service , Relaxing hotel”
Review of Aran Islands Hotel

Aran Islands Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Inishmore
Galway, Ireland
“Excellent service , Relaxing hotel”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Just spent a night here as part of a girls night away , From the moment we arrived at the island , the hotel staff treated us so well .Owner Niall made sure we were happy at each stage of our stay , Even collecting us from the pub later that night .
The hotel itself is so relaxing and warm , spotlessy clean and cosy . We ate at the hotel for dinner and breakfast and each part of it was so tasty

Top marks for every aspect of this hotel and each of us is hoping to return with our families as soon as possible

Room Tip: Sea view rooms
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
Cork
Reviewed April 13, 2014

I never write reviews but my experience at the Aran Island hotel was so brilliant that I felt it deserved a review. I visited the Aran Island hotel on a Hen Weekend recently and from the moment we arrived off the Ferry,Niall was already waiting for us to bring us to the hotel. Our check-in was hassle free and upon arriving at our room I found it to be clean,comfy with all the essentials. The restaurant and bar staff were beyond friendly which made our experience all the better during our stay. The food was delicious,sea food is a must here!! The banter we had in the bar was amazing and I'll definitely be making a trip back. Thank you again to Niall and All your staff-The Hen from Athlone will return!!

Reviewed April 10, 2014

Glen and I celebrated our wedding here and can only describe it as an amazing and magical experience. Glen and I, along with our 170 guests spent three wonderful days here in which we were treated like royalty. Nothing was too much trouble for Niall, Keith and their brilliant staff. Our every need was catered for. And more besides. Niall took charge of organising our wedding from the day that we decided to get married on this beautiful island. We had no stress or worries throughout this time and Niall was always available any time of day or night to answer questions. Both Niall and Keith took charge of the wedding weekend and everything was perfect and so relaxed. Thanks to Damien, the chef for a weekend of excellent food. The barbecue on Sunday was just gorgeous too. Glen and I would highly recommend here as a wedding venue. You are guaranteed great food, drink, music, fun and above all hospitality from all staff members. And a stress free wedding experience. We had the time of our lives and thanks to you all.

• Stayed April 2014
2 Thank maryruane30
Waterford, Waterford, Ireland
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

16 of us travelled from waterford to arsn islands on 14/3/14 for my sisters wedding niall from the aran islands hotel met us from the ferry he was so helpful and friendly throughout our stay couldnt do enoughfor us the staff were fantastic hotel was perfect overall our stay was wonderful and we will def return my stay here made me proud to be irish because niall and his staff showed us that its a true saying that irish people are warm and friendly :)

• Stayed March 2014
Navan, Ireland
Reviewed March 18, 2014

I am just after returning from staying in the Aran Isalnds hotel with a group of girls, we couldn't believe the service that we got there, The owners picked us up at the boat, had cocktails on our arrival, after dinner when we requested a lift to the town to experience the other pubs the owners were there to give us a tour of 2 of the pubs and were there to bring us back to the hotel when we were ready. The following day they organised a tour of the island for us and made sure that all the girls were happy, anywhere that we wanted to be go they were there to bring us..... as you can imagine our footwear was not island appropriate. When we were leaving they allowed us have our rooms until our ferry crossing which was 5pm and ensureed that we got to the ferry in time. We all felt like film stars with our very own security men making sure we were happy and having a great time. The rooms were basic but clean.... but you do not go to the islands to spends loads of time in your room. We found the owners and staff to be exteremly professional and defo when I return to the the islands will stay in their hotel...........
So thank you Niall, Keith and Dermot for making our trip to the islands on Paddy's weekend defo one that we will never forget.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Zurich, Switzerland
Reviewed March 16, 2014

After an extended bicycle tour on stunning Inishmore I had time to relax while I was waiting for the ferry. I have never eaten a better seafood chowder before - I was delighted, you have to taste it!! I surely will come back to this unique place to spend one or two nights at the Aran Island Hotel. Can't wait!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

Must say my stay in the aran islands hotes was 1 of my best experiences myself and my friend maggie came out for the garth brooks trubiut night have to say niall the manager was a star was professional all the way from booking to picking us up from the boat to cheacking out I would reconmend this hotel to any 1 it is spotless and rooms very spacious and warm staff were excelent special mention to the bar staff and tony the night poter hope u win the lotto rem the sparks on the fire lol will be back again for sure

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Inishmore
Hotel Inis Oirr
#2 of 19 in Inishmore
Ard Einne Inn
Ard Einne Inn
#8 of 19 in Inishmore

Been to Aran Islands Hotel? Share your experiences!