“Lovely Homemade Food”

Dining options: Breakfast
Warrenville, Illinois
“Lovely Homemade Food”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

This cafe was adorned with flowers and there was seating outside and in. The food tasted like Irish mothers had invited you home and gave you their most delicious meals. The soup was delicious as well as the bread. It was so healthy I left room for the delicious choice of cake or toffee cookie. The day I was there you could choose between two types of soup. There were hearty sandwiches. When we saw other people in our tour we told them right where to go and they all enjoyed their food. There is also bathrooms which is helpful when touring the island. The service was friendly. You line up to order your food but the line goes really quick.

2 Thank McSmith4

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Simpsonville, South Carolina
“Delicious food, nice place to relax after visiting Dun Aengus”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

This is a wonderful cafe, with delicious lunch and desserts and very friendly staff. A great place for a pint and a meal after visiting Dun Aengus. A cute place, with seating indoors and outside.

• Visited June 2014
3 Thank SCFamilyof3
“Great spot for after the climb up to Dun Aengus”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Although a limited menu, the selections we tried were very tasty. Fresh local produce and tempting desserts. Pricing was reasonable.

3 Thank Tomfitz46
“Gorgeous food,gorgeous staff,gorgeous place.”
Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

This cafe is special! Like none other! The cakes, the sandwiches,soup(with delicious gluten free bread!) the coffee, I am salivating at the thoughts of having eaten there! I am gluten intolerant and the cakes and crumbles I had there were nicer than any I've ever eaten! And they were gluten free. They made a rhubarb crumble especially for me one day. I couldn't believe they did that nor could I believe how delicious it was! With a good, proper coffee I really was in heaven! The staff are amazing and so friendly. This cafe is a must see, must eat, must experience, if you are visiting the island!!

4 Thank Fidge1111
Buffalo, New York
“Soup is amazing!”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

My friends and I went here after walking from the fort. I ordered the tomato soup and I have to say, it was the BEST tomato soup I have ever had!! It had a slight curry flavor. The service was excellent and the drinks were cold. It is very cozy inside this cafe with a beautiful old fireplace that was definitely needed on this cold day. This cafe is right across from some attractions. It is too bad I live so far away because this island is a beautiful place to visit.

• Visited March 2014