“Good food and brew.”
Review of Ti Joe Wattys

Ti Joe Wattys
Ranked #2 of 8 Restaurants in Inishmore
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Ti Joe Watty’s is a welcoming local bar with good food, music & craic.The bar is well placed in Kilronan Village, at the cross-roads to Dún Aengus and the Seal Colony.It has a lovely Beer Garden with wonderful trees which offer shade from the sun and from the wind and an open fire inside.When you drink at Tí Joe Watty’s, you drink with the locals.Meet The People And Enjoy The Island, The Music And The Good Food.We offer you a ‘Ceád Milé Failté’ to Tí Joe Watty’s, one of the Islands Oldest and most Traditional Pubs, where you may relax and unwind in front of a warm Open Fire with a Pint of Guinness or Irish Coffee.Located at the cross-roads that lead to Dún Aengus Fort and the Seal Colony, and only 300 metres from the Pier.You may wish to sample our ‘Traditional Island Bar Food’ of locally caught Lobster, Crab, Mussels, Fresh Fish, a variety of Meat & Vegetarian Dishes and Homemade Desserts.Watty’s Is Famous For Its Live Music Sessions.Live Music Nightly: May - September And At Week-Ends All Year.Bar Food Daily 12.30 – 21.00hrs.So for the best of Craic, Food & Drinks its got to be Watty’s at the cross-roads.
Boulder, Colorado
“Good food and brew.”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Nice location with outside deck, if the weather is good. Great place to stop after several hours of riding bike further out the island. It's the best place on the island to eat according to Joe Watty.

Visited September 2013
Jim Y, A Chara

Many thanks for taking the time to review Joe Wattys. We are glad that you enjoyed your visit with us.

We hope that we can welcome you back to Inis Mor and to Wattys again in the future.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Guelph, Canada
“Drinks, Food & Fun”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

I've been to Watty's a few times over my 2 trips to the island and had a good time and good food every time I've been there. One night I went in to eat alone and Criostoir was my server and he made sure to chat with me a bit so I wasn't totally alone. He also introduced me to chicken and stuffing sandwiches which are the best things ever but I wish I had never had one. A very dangerous food combination. Criostoir also drew a clover into my first Guinness ever which was kinda impressive. I guess I spent all night there that day. So I'll be back next time I'm on the island, which will also be sooner rather than later.

Kelly P, A Chara

Firstly I would like to thank you for taking the time to review Wattys on Tripadvisor. We are delighted that you enjoyed your visit with us and that Criostoir made you feel at home. He has a bit of a knack with the shamrock alright, if I tried to do it the pint might overflow before finishing it!

We very much look forward to welcoming you back here again in the future.

manchester
“Not to be missed”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

A group of 4 of us stayed on Inis Mor mid September & we dined here both nights. The food was really fantastic & the service second to non. Helena our server was outstanding with time to chat even though the place was so busy. The owner bought us a drink on the second night which we thought was lovely. There was really good music both nights too which was an added bonus.
This is definitely a placed not to be missed when visiting the Island!
ps the brown bread ice cream is to die for!

angie22Manchester, A Chara

Many thanks for your review and your kind words.

I am very happy that you enjoyed your visits with us and our Brown Bread Ice Cream!

Thank you for your kind words also about Helena, which we have passed on.

We hope to welcome you back again to Inis Mor and Wattys in the future.

Is mise le measm

Ontario, Canada
“best pub on Inishmore”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

spent 2 nights on Inishmore and had 2 meals here. On a nice sunny afternoon we enjoyed sitting outside on the patio. My husband said it was the best seafood chowder of our Irish trip....I think he ordered it 3 times while on the Island. I enjoyed their crab claws and of course Guinness....nothing better. They also had a great Greek salad...very good with local goat cheese.
In the evening had great music...not too loud and candles lit everywhere. Great atmosphere and a great little pub. Wonderful staff and great service.

Soozireland, A Chara

Thank you very much for taking the time to review Joe Watty's.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your visits, and that your husband enjoyed his chowder and you the crab claws - not forgetting the Guinness!

It is great to hear of people enjoying what we have to offer and your comments were also passed on to our staff.

Best regards,

PJ
Herts, UK
“Good Atmosphere...”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

We had dinner here on Sunday 8th September.

The atmosphere was buzzing and the food was good, 3 of us 4 had the fish & chips and I had the delicious burger...the desserts were fruit pie and cream & a very interesting brown bread ice-cream.

Joe Watty's in next door but one from Clai Ban B&B so VERY convenient.

An enjoyable visit, the place was full on a Sunday night, that says everything.

• Visited September 2013
PJJoeWattys, Owner at Ti Joe Wattys, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
HippyChick55, A Chara

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review on Joe Watty's, it is very much appreciated.

It's great to hear that you and your group enjoyed the food and atmosphere. Grace makes the Brown Bread Ice Cream and it is a big hit.

We are also appreciative of your custom and the pleasure was all ours.

We hope to welcome you back to us again in the future.

PJ