“Great chicken strips!!!”

Rick's Barbecue
Ranked #2 of 45 Restaurants in Lawrenceburg
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

This is a great place to eat in Lawrenceburg if you like chicken strips. Some of the best you can find. Loaded pork baked potato is a local favorite and you can't go wrong with their ham samwhich or slaw dogs.

3  Thank JMorris38464
There are newer reviews for Rick's Barbecue

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Ricks is good but theres better try Big Johns BBQ Its been in business for years here hard to beat .

4  Thank Randall H
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Surely, there's better BBQ than Rick's. Just ate their an hour ago, and the grease is still churning. Go thru ordering line, then they bring it to you. Excellent menu ... lots o'choices ... reasonable prices (11 of us ate for $100) ... good service ... nice restaurant. But the basic BBQ left a lot to be desired, and the sauces were also just average. Had slaw and baked beans -- worst slaw I've ever had. Nobody in our group was bowled over by it, and among us we had a variety of dishes. The famous fruit tea is pretty good, but on my second cup I made my personal Arnold Palmer. It was better. This place isn't bad ... but neither can I say it's all that good.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

My sister and brother-in-law treated us to a meal at Rick's barbecue after having eaten there many times themselves. I admit I didn't expect all that was there before arriving. The restaurant and location itself was very pleasing and attractive. The parking lot was adequate and roomy. Upon entering the restaurant my husband and I found it to be very clean with customer service being just wonderful. All of the employees we encountered were pleasant with great manners and efficiency along with great knowledge of their menu. We ordered the ribs platter. Boy were we surprised with the amount of ribs, potato triangle, cole slaw, baked beans and Texas toast for only $6.99 per platter. There were enough ribs that we actually brought home leftovers and they were fabulous ribs. We would recommend Rick's barbecue at this Lawrenceburg, TN location to anyone and look forward to treating guests ourselves in the future. Great food, great service, great prices and great variety on the menu.

3  Thank Sisters1957
Reviewed August 3, 2013

We went in expecting a restaurant only to find it was more like a fast food joint ,but can quite honestly say that it the food was as good as any restaurant , there was so much choice and the helpings were plentiful , the staff were so friendly we had three just come over to us to hear our English accents and stop for a chat , they couldn't have been more helpfull would we go back ....hell yeh

Thank Henry N Michell... A