“stail!!!”

Rick's Barbecue
Ranked #3 of 46 Restaurants in Lawrenceburg
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Reviewed July 6, 2013

the nachos chips were at least e week or two old they were very stail, and the barb -q sand had very little slaw on it and in stead of them giving us more to put on it we had to pay for it as a extra side. really !!!!come on man.

Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

The BBQ is hit or miss. Sometimes it's dry and chewy, others it will melt in your mouth because its so juicy. Their chicken tenders are usually very good, but I have gotten them a couple of times when they seemed like they had sat there a few hours. The potatoes are really good, but be prepared to spend two dollars on extra toppings, because they dont give you much. The worst part about this place, the one in Lawrenceburg, is the service. They charge almost a dollar for two butter pats for a potato. You can buy a whole pack of butter for that. Sometimes you have to stand at the counter for several minutes before anyone will even greet you. I don't think I have ever seen an adult in there, but I know there has to be one. Perhaps if he or she would stay out front to watch the teens, they wouldn't goof off as much. I only eat here when I get a craving for it because the service and slowness just aren't worth it more than that.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Ricks is nice place, the portion are nice size and will fill you up. The folks are nice and the atmosphere is pleasant. Now there are several location we found out, main restaurant in town here and also some truck stop type place's up around ethridge. All are nice and food excellent at each we have eaten at. If traveling thru it is worth the stop

Reviewed May 15, 2013

I was told this was great BBQ but was dissappointed. Their meat quality was good but their portions were tiny. Their sides come in cups that look like sauce cups. I left very hungry and was over all not impressed.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

service is always wonderful very friendly hosts cashiers and waitresses, the food is absolutely delicious always fresh always hot and the price will not make you faint it is so worth it

1  Thank disgusted190