“Good to me”

Ponderosa Steak House #1332
Ranked #23 of 45 Restaurants in Lawrenceburg
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I don't get to Lawrenceburg a whole lot anymore, but do enjoy visiting a couple of restaurants there. I admit I am not a gourmet eater, but I do enjoy the food buffet at the Ponderosa Steak House. The staff always go out of their way to make sure that I'm happy, and I think the food is a steal for the money. I don't think anyone would go wrong to try it.

There are newer reviews for Ponderosa Steak House #1332

Reviewed November 11, 2013

This use to be a good place to eat but so out dated ,however they did fix up the out side its been updated ,but the inside really needs it bad and need some good clean looking waiters and waitress to help herehire some good employees please and update the inside and serve good food and we will be back the past few time we have been we said we would not go back but the last time we decited to give it another try but still was disappointed ,in the services and the appearance of the employees and the food was not good at all sorry but true.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

My family and I have eaten at Ponderosa Steak House on several occasions while being in Lawrenceburg for doctor's visits. It has provided a substantial amount of choices on the buffet when we have eaten there at lunch time. It is best to arrive when the buffet first begins to be open as it is much more sanitary than after a while of folks visiting the buffet. Most of the food has always been seasoned well and tasty. The ham and fried chicken is delicious. There are several offerings on the salad bar part of the buffet. Waitresses are usually on top of things and offer drink refills regularly. The hot yeast rolls are always very good. There are dessert choices, of puddings, cake, cookies, pies and soft serve ice cream.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

We went to the restaurant for Sunday lunch and as another reviewer said"food straight out of the can". Not appetizing at all. In fact i got very ill after eating there. Had to go home and go to bed. On the good side, the staff are friendly and eager to please. Rita is friendly and wants you to have a good experience but she can't help that the food is yuck!

Reviewed July 3, 2013

We went for supper on a Wednesday evening and the food was awlful macaroni and cheese looked like it had been there a while, and son got some oreo pudding and in the middle of it was a hair we complained to the waitress she went to manager and all he could say was it happens, we pulled it from the buffet and put fresh out and the guy that makes it is black and hair is short so must have been a customer hair now what kind of manager is that he never once said im sorry or anything. I want be back there again .