All reviews shamrock rovers leisure centre football stadium my partner across the road duty manager secure underground parking would stay again square shopping centre dublin mountains bar and restaurant visiting dublin tram stop balcony luas pauline ireland
Selected filters
Reviewed March 22, 2019 via mobile

I can’t say enough nice things about the staff in this hotel, from the young lad at reception to the bar staff and the breakfast staff in the morning they were a joy!
They couldn’t do enough for me and my family while we stayed here and always did it with a smile.
The rooms were great, clean & comfortable and I thought the breakfast was tasty, again the service was quality.

Thank you and if I come to the fair city again I will definitely stay in this hotel.

Date of stay: March 2019
Gemma M, Manager at Maldron Hotel Tallaght, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2019

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to post your fantastic review on TripAdvisor.
Our entire team pride themselves on their customer service and I am delighted that you fully experienced this during your time of need.

We would be delighted to welcome you , your family and friends back again.

Linda Folan,
General Manager.

Reviewed March 12, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights last weekend. First of all the amount of rubbish and cigarette butts outside the main entrance was disgusting! We had a voucher for an evening meal in the bar so in we went and had to put our coats on coz it was so cold, more staff than customers. We ordered what was meant to be chicken supreme but when it arrived half an HR later it was a luke warm piece of roast chicken with gravy. I complained about all to the staff working in the bar who I would like to add were lovely and friendly and they said that people had complained about the cold before but that it was a maintenance issue. We were then given a complimentary drink and then the manager came in and started checking the radiators which were cold. He approached me and told me that customer's had complained that the bar was "too warm" and that maintenance had turned down the heat...who ever complains about a bar being too warm in Ireland in the month of March? Anyway would we stay here again?....NO. Staff friendly but hotel in serious need of revamp and management could do with some customer service upskilling also!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Gemma M, Owner at Maldron Hotel Tallaght, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2019

Dear Valued Guest ,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.
On behalf of the entire team, I would like to sincerely apologise for our short comings during your stay.
I can assure you it was not our intention to disappoint you in anyway,
We would be delighted if you would allow us an opportunity to restore your faith in us.
Please contact me directly on lfolan@:maldronhotels.com to discuss further.
We look forward to hearing from you .
General Manager.

Reviewed March 10, 2019

I really enjoyed my time at the Maldron. The staff was friendly and accommodating to all my requests, such as extra towels, help with booking tickets for a Celtic dance show, guidance with best way to go about Dublin, and keeping our bags for a few hours after we checked out. (Shout out to Luke Henderson) The Spa facilities were excellent: with its wide (and low chlorine) swimming pool, hottest Jacuzzi I ever experience (a happy surprise), good standard Sauna and Steam rooms. Our bedroom was really clean, comfortable and spacious with our own balcony. We also had full Irish breakfast - although I do not eat most meats, the staff at the restaurant offered to prepare a mushroom omelette as an alternative which I thought it was very kind of them. The only setback was the location, visitors must bear in mind that the journey on the red luas - although very close to the hotel - takes roughly 40min to the town centre. This might not be an issue if you are not in a hurry, but I personally would rather walk more than travel on public transport. Nevertheless, I am aware that you would get the kind of service and quality of facilities at the town centre for the same price you paid at the Maldron Tallaght.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Gemma M, Front Office Manager at Maldron Hotel Tallaght, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2019

Dear Katia C,

Thank you for taking the time to post your lovely review on TripAdvisor. We are delighted you enjoyed your overall stay. Our entire team pride themselves on their customer service and we are delighted you were able to experience this first hand. Luke is a valued member of our team and I will be sure to pass your lovely comments on to him. We hope to welcome you back again soon. Should you wish to book again you can contact us directly at the hotel and a member of our reception team will be more than happy to assist you with your reservation.

Gemma McCallion,
Front Office Manager

Reviewed March 7, 2019 via mobile

The hotel itself is fine but the staff need more training. I ate in the bar but no one asked how everything was. It wasn't great to be honest. Receptionist barely said 2 words to me. Expected more from a Dalata hotel.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Gemma M, Manager at Maldron Hotel Tallaght, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2019

Dear Valued Guest ,
We appreciate you taking the time to post your review.
On behalf of the entire team , I would like to sincerely apologise for our lacking on this occasion. I can assure you it was not our decision to disappoint.
By insetting us know what you liked and disliked, we can now work on improving our offering.

We do hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed March 4, 2019

We had to unexpectedly stay in the Maldron Tallaght last night, as we were unable to make our trip to Blessington due to very bad weather. We were greeted by Jessica who was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Our room was on the first floor as requested by myself. The room was huge with a balcony and massive bathroom. The room in general was quite good. I can see that there has been some general maintenance done in the room. But it was ideal for a last minute change of plan.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Irishgirl029

Dear Valued Guest ,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review.
We are pleased that you enjoyed your overall stay,
Jessica is a valued member of the team and I will personally pass on your praise to the entire team.