“elizabeth”

Maldron Hotel Tallaght
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Tallaght
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Having stayed at this hotel now several times I can only continue to sing its praises.Checkin- friendly, informative and efficient. Rooms -clean, warm and spacious with tasteful decor. Breakfast-plenty to choose from and a good standard. Facilities- very good. Location-great as a sight seeing base, couple of min walk to luas, and good little shopping centre eith cinema only a short stroll .Highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lizzf68
MMTallaght, General Manager at Maldron Hotel Tallaght, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2014

Dear Lizz F

Thank you for being a loyal customer of ours, its a great boost for all of us when our repeat guests share such fantastic feedback with us.
I am delighted that you continue to stay with us and I I am very grateful to you for recommending Maldron Hotel Tallaght to your friends, colleagues and family.

We look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

We attended this venue for my mother and fathers wedding who live locally. We were amazed with the care we were given before, during and days after the wedding. The staff are wonderful always on hand when needed. I could highly recommend this venue whether for a party or just a weekend away. We could not thank them enough for how well we were looked after. We had an amazing time at the wedding and a lovely family meal the next day some of us even decided to stay the second night xx

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Dear Amanda K

You are so kind to make time to share your fantastic feedback with us all. We are all thrilled that your parents chose our hotel to host their special celebration and that they and all their guests had an enjoyable and memorable time.
It was great to have you all stay back for dinner the following day and I know my colleagues here enjoyed their interactions with you all very much.
I have shared your comments with all my colleagues involved in making your parents day and your stay enjoyable and they are all delighted.

We all look forward to welcoming you all back again sometime in the near future.

Very best wishes

Reviewed March 18, 2014

I stay in this hotel quite a lot on business and it has always been a pleasure to stay in. Sigita in reception is always very polite and greets you with a big smile. The other lady in reception (who's name fails me but I know she is getting married soon) is also very nice and very helpful. The rooms here are spotless and I would recommend a room with a view of football stadium as it also takes in a great view of the city. The food in the restaurant is also fantastic. Overall, I can highly recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking to book a hotel in the area. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Eamonnnnnn

I am delighted that you are such a loyal customer of ours and that you are recognised and looked after by both Kirsty and Sigita, thank you so much for making time to review Maldron Hotel Tallaght.

I have shared your comments with both my colleagues and they are overjoyed with your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Kind Regards

Reviewed March 16, 2014

Myself and a group of people stayed in the maldron hotel for 3 weeks while I was there I could not fault the rooms, front desk, breakfast staff or the general appearance of the hotel but what got me was the attitude of some of the staff in the bar area while we were in the process of ordering to reciveing food....now my point on this was brought up towards one of the last nights in the hotel, most of the evenings you could be waiting a while for you're food but we would not be too bothered with this as we had a few things to be doing (work wise) while waiting...on this evening we all ordered together and carried on with our work slowly the food came out in dribs and drabs some of whom ordered earlier where still waiting after the ones who ordered last...two of my colleges waited over an hour and a half for a pasta dish while others where only getting half meals waiting for side orders to come out....he waited for his side order that long that he ended up having to finish his meal before it went cold and still the side order had not came out..another instance of attitude problems was a order that came out without a dip that was stated clearly in the menu that it came with this meal, my friend asked for the dip and the waiter whom I won't name went of to get some after 10-15 minutes he came back with a tub of dip in this time another meal of the same descriptions came out also without the dip and when asked could he also get dip he was abruptly told "Share with him" and walked off....I'm not going to complain about all the staff in the bar as some were genuinely nice and would do what they could for you..as for this male member of staff He isn't doing you any favours...no apology gave for the delays some of the lads went off to there room with no dinners the waited that long...

• Stayed: March 2014

Dear Mr Frank g

Thank you for taking the time to post a comprehensive review for our hotel post your stay with us.
Iam pleased that overall your stay was enjoyable and you found our facilities to your liking.
I am sincerely sorry that one of my colleagues attitude and customer service skills left you with a poor impression of our service standards and as you have noted yourself this was an exception. I would like to assure you that the matter has been dealt with appropriately.
It pleases me to note that you noticed all my other colleagues in the bar/restaurant assisting guests cordially and pleasantly.
I hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

I've stayed in Maldron Hotel Tallaght for two long stays on Business, and absolutely adore the place! Just wanted to say a huge thanks to certain people. Receptionist Sigita who helped me with any inquiry, and made me feel welcome and is always smiling. Also a waiter who's is Jarmaine, very professional and attentive, plus have to mention a bar tender Ross, who couldn't have done more for me, and my fussy taste!!!
Thanks a lot to the whole team of Maldron hotel, looking forward of staying there again!

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Gin T
MMTallaght, General Manager at Maldron Hotel Tallaght, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

Dear Gin T

Thank you so much for reviewing Maldron Hotel Tallaght. It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay and please be assured that I will share your fantastic warming comments with Jermaine, Ross and Sigita - they will all be very thrilled.
We all look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Warmest Regards

Reviewed March 8, 2014

We had our wedding reception in the hotel on St. Valentine's Day and would have no hesitation in recommending it to other couples looking for a venue for their wedding.

Everything was perfect.....from the start our package was tailored to include everything we wanted and still stay within our budget.

On the day the food was excellent and everything ran so smoothly with the staff working to make sure everything was as it should be and that our guests were happy.
All the staff we came in contact with over the weekend were very friendly and helpful and genuinely intent on making sure our special day was perfect.

The function room was beautifully decorated, the bridal suite was very spacious with great balcony views of the Dublin mountains and local shopping area, breakfast the next day was delicious, I have never eaten scrambled eggs that tasted so good.........

We are both very pleased we picked this hotel for our wedding reception and can't fault any part of the service.........highly recommended :)

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ann K
MMTallaght, General Manager at Maldron Hotel Tallaght, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Dear Ann and Pat

It was so very nice to have you and your family over with us for this momentous celebration. Many congratulations to you both again.
Thank you so much for making time to share your feedback with us directly and for sharing it again here, it means the world to us that your special day was enjoyable and relaxing for you both and fun for all your friends and family.
We look forward to hopefully hosting many more celebrations for you and your family with us in the coming years.

Very best wishes for us all

Rishnoor and team at Maldron Hotel Tallaght

Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is way out of city centre yet they charge same prices as D 1... Nice Hotel but for wat u pay u get same quality in city centre same price.. €6.50 glass wine for tallaght hotel is disgraceful , even better hotels in city centre are cheaper ..v disappointing .. Get ur prices right !

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank paul649
MMTallaght, General Manager at Maldron Hotel Tallaght, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

Dear Paul

While I am glad that you though our hotel was "nice", I note that our location did not suit your requirements. Just want to let you know that we have a number of Maldron Hotels in Dublin City Center also, should you be staying again.

We are unique in that we offer complimentary secure underground car parking to all our residents which can cost upwards of €20 per night in the centre of town, in addition to great strength complimentary wifi and full access of our leisure center.
The LUAS station is under a 3 minute walk from our hotel entrance and we are connected directly to Dublin Airport by the airport hopper - direct shuttle bus.

I hope that the next time you are staying in Dublin, maybe you would consider booking one of our sister hotels.

Rishnoor Kaur

Also consider these accommodations in or near Tallaght
Glashaus Hotel
Sheldon Park Hotel
#71 of 151 in Dublin
KingsWood Hotel Citywest
#1 of 1 in Kingswood

Been to Maldron Hotel Tallaght? Share your experiences!