“Comfortable stay in Tallaght”

Maldron Hotel Tallaght
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Tallaght
Reviewed June 20, 2012

I had a great experience at this good looking hotel with most free facilities like wifi,swmming pool,gym etc
the staff were very helpful and enjoyed the pleasure.things like food can be very expensive at the hotel but luckly the hotel is 5 minutes walk from the Square shopping centre where you can find some cheap food. there is also a tram (LUAS) which runs daily to the city centre(dublin) at very low rate

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo

Dear Paulman87

I am delighted that you had an enjoyable stay with us and feel confident recommending our hotel to your friends and family.

We offer a variety of Special Packages for accommodation and food in our hotel, we have recently introduce a Movie Deal for €19.95 pp which includes a two course meal and a cinema ticket and is proving to be very popular.

I look forward to welcoming you back again soon and hope that you can sample one of the many food and beverage offers on site.

Reviewed June 19, 2012

We are a business support organisation and frequently use Maldron Hotel Tallaght in Dublin for business meetings which many times include our outstation guests also. We have found the experience extremely good and enjoyable and the costs have been the most competitive in the city. I am myself a frequent traveller around the country and have many other hotel experiences to compare with and felt compelled to send in a good review for Maldron Hotel Tallaght due to excellent accomodation, caring staff and management, very orderly bar and food arrangements and an excellent location, as confirmed time and again by our business guests too. I would strongly recommend Maldron Hotel Tallaght for both business and personal requirements.

Room Tip: ask for a room with a view of the Dublin mountains
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business

Dear JM S

Thank you for making time to share your feedback and experience with us.

I am delighted that our meeting facilities, accommodation and food offerings meet with your expectations.

We all look forward to welcoming you and your company colleagues back very soon.

Regards

Reviewed June 18, 2012

hi
would like to share my experince of my three day stay in this hotel.it was an excellent stay very affordable ,excellent service, beautifully done up rooms and very pleasant staff and to top ot all the carvery lunch they serve everyday is like an icing on the cake.it was a lovely stay throughly enjoyable and comfortable.would recommend it to one and all.

Room Tip: try choosing a corner room will have a good view
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family

Dear Antonia K

I am delighted that your stay with us was enjoyable and that you enjoyed our carvery lunch. At present we have a special offer on our carvery lunch where for only €10 per person you can have a maincourse and tea or coffee is complimentary or for €14.95 we offer two courses per person with complimentary tea or coffee.

I hope to welcome you back again very soon and when staying with us again I hope that you will get to sample our extensive dinner menu.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

1. Our interconnecting rooms were locked on arrival
2. Carpets, bathroom, doors dirty.
3. 3 towels for family of four & had to use these towels for pool & got a look from receptionist cos I asked for more. & second day we only got 3 towels again but I used our own towels for swimming as I couldn't be bothered asking again for more towels.
4. Had to buzz into carpark met rude security man last Sunday & one lift working
5. Had a wait of 1 hour after entering restaurant for dinner for 4year old & 2 year old Meals (we complained twice)- we weren't given kids menu & barmen were more interested in watching match on tv than serving their customers quickly. I went to the bar to place order as I felt we had been forgotten about.
6. Function on both nights we stayed so music kept us awake til all hours.
7. Stainless steel in pool dirty and even rusty & ornaments at centre of pool filthy & corners of pool filthy.
8. Not only carpets but Windows all over hotel filthy

• Stayed: May 2012
MMTallaght, General Manager at Maldron Hotel Tallaght, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2012

Dear Catcrmn

I am very dissappointed to note that you were not completely satisfied with your stay in our hotel.

Please may I request you to contact me directly on rkaur@maldronhotels.com, as I would like to address this matter.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed June 10, 2012

we stayed in the hotel, from ist june to 5th june, we were pleased with the service and hotel only whinge were the tiny little towels,and the fact that we were only given one towel on the second day ,even though we asked at the recption for another one, it never appeared, not much fun sharing one towel between two adults,i agree with previous reviews that the carpets are badly stained, that that i strongly object to having to walk through a haze of cigarette ,while leaving the hotel disgusting

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank suzyblue11

Dear Suzyblue11

I am delighted that you had an enjoyable stay with us and were pleased with all aspects of our service and product.
We provide an additional set of towels in the wardrobe, please accept my apologies as it would seem that this was not communicated to you by my colleagues on reception.
I am also delighted to advise you that we are in the process of refubrishing a substancial number of our bedrooms - which includes introduction of new carpets, so I hope you will notice the difference yourself when you visit us next time.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed June 8, 2012

Room was smoking and room service was very bad.we never going in this hotel.no coments about this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Dear Silvia T

Thank you for making the time to review our hotel. I am dissappointed to note that you were not satisfied with the room service offering.

Please may I request you to contact me directly on rkaur@maldronhotels.com as I would really like to get some more details and address the matter.

I look forward to hearing from you

Reviewed June 2, 2012

It is centrally located hotel with all amenities of the city at a stone's throw. The hotel is clean ,the environment is homely with lots of warmth generated while serving by the waiters or waitress & the courteous behaviour of the staff makes you comfortable.Food is good,we took "family pack deal"& it was an excellent value for money. Rooms are moderately big & one enjoys a good night sleep in the cozy privacy of the room with comfortable beds. The bathroom is nice, airy & clean & all the essential toiletries has been well catered for. Overall an excellent stay.
I would love to stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Rajinder G

Dear Rajinder G

I am delighetd that your stay with us was enjoyable and you feel comfortable recommending our hotel to your friends and family.

We all look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Yours Gratefully
Rishnoor Kaur

Also consider these accommodations in or near Tallaght
Glashaus Hotel
Louis Fitzgerald Hotel
#2 of 7 in Clondalkin
Kilmainham
Hilton Dublin Kilmainham

Been to Maldron Hotel Tallaght? Share your experiences!