“Nice Tasty Food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Went for a meal in this Indian Restaurant while we were in Ireland visiting our son. The Restaurant was very clean and modern and the staff very helpful and friendly. The food was very tasty but not very large portions and it is the most expensive Indian restaurant i have ever been in 13.95 euro for a Madras curry is way over the top but on the takeaway menu it is only 8.95 euro
how can there be a 5 euro difference just to eat it in the restaurant. My son who lives there says he will go there for a take away again but not to eat in the restaurant.

2  Thank Beach_Boy_Malaga

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We were stayin at the maldron hotel for the wkend and had a really long day sightseeing and felt like stayin in.. So we ordered from the new maharajah and they delivered to our hotel within 20mins.. I must say the food was delicious and every scrap demolished lol

4  Thank Mary M
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Well, that restaurant is a huge disappointment.
We came in around 8 p.m. on last friday evening. The place was literally deserted, we were the only customers. We orderd food to go and were told it won't take more than 20 minutes to prepare. Well, couple who came in just after as got their food after couple of minutes, and we waited 40 minutes. There was no more customers during that time.
Starter, vegetable samosa, was quite good. My boyfriend is alergic to ginger, and we repeated it to the girl who was taking our order about 5 times. So his dish was supposed to be mildly spicy and without ginger. Well, it tased like it was made of ginger and nothing else, and it was super spicy. I really love spicy food but after two bites I drank a glass of water and was unable to eat any more. So half of our order was uneatable. Rice we got with the other dish was supposed to be mashroom rice, and was tasteless microwaved something with a couple of mashrooms on the top.
So we spend a lot of time waiting for bad food, and being served by staff who didn't listen to us. I can understand that sometimes it's busy or there's some problem and you have to wait. But they could talk to us about it, instead of ignoring us. Waste of money and time. I don't find it so surprising that the place was so empty on friday evening. I'm never going back there again.

3  Thank Emilia W
Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

I've been eating here since it opened last year and I have to say its 10/10 every time I eat here always fresh and amazing flavours and great value as well the staff are always helpful if u want to try something different and restaurant it self is always spotless clean and you always leave stuffed and can't wait till the next time you go here

3  Thank Gregorydublin
Reviewed May 12, 2013

My best friend made me a surprise on my birthday and took me to this restaurant last week. When we arrived, I was a bit disappointing she chose this place as I never eat in a indian restaurant in my life. I did not said anything to her, because I didn't want her to feel guilty and we entered the restaurant. I was so impressed by the warm and friendly welcome received from the manager of this place. He seated us on a nice table surrounded by flowers and he explain me the menu in such a apettisant manner that it was nearly impossible to choose something after all the details received from him. We ordered a nice bottle of wine to enjoy with our meal. The atmosphere inside was so lovely with live music and smiling faces coming from the staff which was just more than helpful and polite with us. We ate the starters and I can say that was the best lamb I have ever had since! For mains I picked up a creamy chicken dish which was presented in some goldy dishes. Was so nice and tasty !! We were looked after during our dinner by the manager and the young waiter and they couldn't do anything more to please us and to make our stay unforgettable! We did not ask for some desserts, but after we have finished our mains, the staff from this restaurant prepared me a huge surprise they brought a birthday plate with candles and all the staff, including the Chefs and Owner came and sing me "happy birthday!" at the table! Was the best touch ever happened to me in a restaurant! They made my day! I never tried a indian restaurant before but after this visit they just won another regular customer! Service, ambiance, food and everything is just above all ! Highly recommended to all ! Take my advise and don't be shy to try this place! Thanks to all the staff, especially to Peter, for making my birthday so memorable!

6  Thank Siobhan B