“Making us feel so special”
Review of New Maharajah - CLOSED

New Maharajah
Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dublin, Ireland
“Making us feel so special”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I have been in this restaurant last Thursday with my family using their Facebook offer meal for two for 29.99 euros which is an excellent value deal. Since we entered the restaurant , there were amazing aromas coming out from the kitchen. We were greeted by the charming restaurant manager in a natural and enjoyable manner which made us feel very comfortable from the start . He explained us all the menu and guided us to the perfect dish. We were served with a nice Sauvignon Blanc as soon as we were handed the menu . We all hit the sky when our starters came out! My lamb sheek chat was so tasty that I was nearly to ask for another one! My daughter was so happy about her Chicken tikka and my hubby completely emptied and licked the plate . I can say that you must try their Butter Chicken Masala or the Lamb Bhuna as these two mains are just above all imagination! Hats off to the Head Chef!! The service in this place is everything you want from a restaurant : elegance , great stuff and a great menu everything on a very high standard . Above all , we `re talking here about a friendly and cozy atmosphere . , which is a big plus! Everything is so fabulous and combines perfectly with the food!! The music on background is something that cannot be missed! I would definitely recommend this place to all my friends and family or to anyone who `d ask me about a perfect place to dine!!! Thanks to all staff for making us feel so special !

• Visited April 2013
3 Thank Inna D

Dublin, Ireland
“great food and very friendly staff”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

It is all about the great Indian food. It just could not have been any nicer. Real indian food cooked fresh as ordered. Staff where very kind and friendly. Reasonably priced and I think they have some good deals on Facebook. Will have to check...

Visited April 2013
3 Thank PeterandKaren-Dublin
“Best place to eat!”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Me and my wife were in the restaurant last night to enjoy our night together. We discover the restaurant when my wife meet one of the waiters while shopping and took some information. The food was delicious, staff acting was so natural, friendly and the atmosphere was beyond imagination, even though was quite busy! Will definitely recommend this place to our friends and family. Thanks to Peter for making our night so unique!

• Visited March 2013
5 Thank JW4212
“A lambalicious experience”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

I stepped into the dimmed sophisticated atmosphere with the live piano playing in the background with low expectations that quickly turned into excitement and curiosity. The expression 'never judge on the outside' certainly applies in this case. Inside the restaurant you ll be meet by beautiful smiles and wonderful aromas from the succulent foods. I opted for a prawn based started dish that hit my pallets in all the right direction and my partner went for a lamb based starter which made me wish I would have opted for both. The main did not disappoint either. We went for one dryer lamp on a drizzling stone plate and one curry in a lovely traditional pot. Both had us hooked. The food was perfectly topped off with the best service I've ever experienced in my life- wow did they know how to make you feel like a million dollars. As the restaurant has such an extensive menu I know we ll come back for more and more and more

9 Thank tunibaraka
“Amazing night !!!”
Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed an incredible meal here at Maharajah Restaurant with my friend Wednesday night, wanderful service, relaxing atmosphere and great value, will be back again very soon. With many many thanks to Peter for amazing night !

6 Thank stephengallagher