“"I will be back"”

Raff's on the Corner
Ranked #8 of 32 Restaurants in Skerries
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Raffs on the Corner - a family run business in the heart of Skerries. Raff’s is a beautifully designed restaurant, bar and lounge with a little something for everyone.Donal, our head chef, has created an inspired menu based on traditional and childhood favourites brought to life through modern twists.Whether it’s a candlelit dinner in The Restaurant, a relaxing meal in either The Parlour or Centre Stage, our live music lounge, or a casual bite while watching the match in our sports bar, coastlivesports, you will find what you’re looking for at Raffs.We use seasonal, locally sourced farm fresh ingredients to ensure the highest quality throughout.
Near Dublin
“"I will be back"”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Went into Raff's on a wet windy Wednesday night in November to be greeted by warm friendly staff in a beautifully decorated premises. Food ordered was absolutely wonderful even if it was a tiny bit slow arriving. However the overall presntation of the food and tableware is top class. The place itself is spotless and the gents toilets are spotless and unique. You will have to visit to see what I mean. I will be back.

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank theshelp

Dublin, Tipperary, Ireland
“Good Service on a busy day in Skerries..!!”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

My sister and I arrived just before the lunch rush was on....The waitresses were attentive and genial. The food was reasonably priced and was tasty and filling. We passed our commendation on to the waiting staff. We will surely return to Raff's on the Corner if the prices stay the same and the waiting staff keep the quick and friendly service up..!!..Thumbs up Raff's..!!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Laura S
Skerries, Ireland
“Decor lovely, staff very nice but food was below average”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Myself and my wife had a meal and some wine in this place and while the interior is well presented the food could do with some serious attention. Every dish we ordered had pesto on it ie. mash, veg, salmon, salad and bread. Pesto goes on pasta, period. Every meal coming from the kitchen had chives on it. Not even chopped chives, just long chives. I was half expecting my ice cream to come with chives as well. The food was 80's at best: all look no taste or seasoning. I really hope they can improve as the setting is so well done, but they need to put emphasis on the food rather than the fancy bottles of sparkling water with their name on it, or the napkins with their name on it, or the chocolates with their name on it, or the coasters with their name on it. Put that money into the chef or better ingredients. The chicken stir fry is a bad chicken hot pot with rice and no plate. Disappointing and I doubt we'll be back in its curent set up.

2 Thank Hoemonkey2004
Dublin, Ireland
“Family Meal”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

We were amazed to discover this "new" restaurant had been open for 8 months or more. It is very nondescript from the outside but inside we discovered a huge restaurant, coffe dock, lounge, sports bar, music bar all under the one roof. Having had an enjoyable few drinks there we vowed to come back to check out the food. I think between us we had 5 different starters, 6 mains and 4 deserts and everyone expressed satisfaction with their respective choices. Beautifuly presented and served with a smile by the helpful waiting staff. A very enjoyable evening. Perhaps a bit dear overall but with more planning we could have taken advantage of their dinner-for-two option or even the early bird offers. Well worth looking at those. There is a seperate bar menu as well.

Dublin, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dinner with Friends”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Restaurant was nice, staff were pleasant, waitress we had was lovely. However, I wasn't overly impressed by the food. Had chicken wings for starters that were like pigeon wings (tasty but tiny). Fillet of steak for main which was quite big and a little under cooked for my liking.....even though I requested medium to well. I really can't fault it in any other way......for me there was just something missing that I can't put my finger on......I don't think I would go back if I'm honest.