“What a delight”
Review of Blue Bar

Blue Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Blue Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 32 Restaurants in Skerries
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2014

After an impromptu day out with my husband we stopped in Skerries to look for a restuarant. We were drawn to the Blue Bar and were not dissappointed. On a warm evening the waitress moved us from inside to an outside table overlooking the harbour, fantastic. The drinks waiter was knowledgable and friendly, I really enjoyed my cocktail !. The food was also lovely, great choice of sea food and grill options. A great spot for a romantic meal or a friends night out, we will be back

1  Thank Levette L

Reviewed July 19, 2014

This place is a real Skerries gem. Perfect for a romantic meal for two or a celebratory family meal in one of their cozy, kid friendly booths . Food is American style, the chicken wings are apparently to die for. Being vegetarian I usually go for the goats cheese salad or veggie Thai. Their range of drinks are impressive from chilled cocktails to locally brewed beers, that have it all, even Belgian beers. Probably the most impressive thing about this restaurant is the wonderful ambiance coupled with their extremely professional and friendly staff. Almost forgot to mention the great view, overlooking Skerries harbor, on a sunny evening, you can’t really beat it.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

Have been here a few times now and tried most food on the menu, location is lovely especially if ya get a table outside looking over beach, my first visit was great and food was excellent but just went for burgers etc , went a few more times and had chicken wings which where good and a few other dishes like the pulled pork burger which had to much sauce on it and was more like a curried pork burger , potato bravos where very poor also and could have done better with a frozen dish from tesco!
All in all the place is nice but food is hit and miss and staff are lovely will return again but hopefully it won't be as busy and the food might improve because of this.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

I love going to Blue of drinks, the place has a great atmosphere and lovely decor. Food is nice but I think the menu is quite limited and over priced. I havnt been to blue of food since last year because the menu is boring. They could do with a wider selection. I would go here regularly for drinks though.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Stopped in for lunch after a boat trip with Skerries seatours. I ordered the buffalo wings. Seriously delicious chicken wings and just spicy enough. All the waitresses and staff were very friendly and quick at bringing our food and drink to us. The one negative aspect was the price of the food. A little on the pricey side