“The safest bet for visitors to Skerries”
Review of Blue Bar

Blue Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Blue Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 32 Restaurants in Skerries
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 26, 2013

It's a nice spot, very family friendly with a wide selection of good food. For real foodies thoiugh, the menu is a little safe and conservation. The spicy stuff like the curry is not really spicy but the more succulent stuff like prok belly and burgers are great. The tables are nice a nd broad and spacious and they have a good beer selection. SO I'd recommend it for a family or other groups with disparate tastes.

Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

Great place for a great night out only problem you can't book a table in advance so can be waiting quit a while for your table , all in all adverage but good, upstairs on a sat a great bonus :)

Reviewed March 15, 2013

WE visited here totally out of the blue!!!.....It was on the 3rd March 2013...My husband daughter (29)and Myself....We were supposed to go to one of our usuals and couldn't park near as I was on Cruthches!!! Great welcome as we walked in....great atmosphere and very busy!!!!...We waited at the bar and ordered a drink. It was about a 20 minute wait.....The service was quite good considering it was so busy,,,,,Food was yum and excellent value.....We missed out tho on the specials of the day which we only discovered after we ordered...pity....But I have to say I really enjoyed the place and excellent value too :-)....Chicken wings were very spicy but Devine....Rib eye steak delicious and tender and one of us had the 3 Potted fish selection.....House wine was not nice......it was Spanish and not an easy drink!.....That was the only down side of the visit....We will definitely go again!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Reasonable food at OK prices. Very pleasant environment and nice views if you can get a table near front. Good outdoor seating area on harbour (heated in winter). Bufallo wings are good and great value.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Very popular, always busy. Lots of staff. A nice enough bar in a good location. Food is ok, but expensive, would compare it to diner style, but dear ! People rave about their wings, and they are ok, but I preferred Ollies wings up the town. The place lacks any personality and everything about it is robotic. You feel very much like 'a number' here. Last time I was here with a friend for lunch, we had three different servers. I asked for a drink twice, as the girl who went off to get it sat down with people she knew who were eating, for a chat ! I had to chase them for a coffee too. My friend had the burger and said it was fine, but not worth the money and nothing special. Have eaten here a few times, but I never really enjoy it. Would never be my choice of an eatery in Skerries. There are much, much better places which are better priced.