For a 4* hotel the quality of food and service was brutal. We stayed during the Darts grand prix. The hotel was very busy and as the darts event was on all week i'm sure they were busy all week. The cooked breakfast was of very poor stanard and the orange juice was watered down so much that it didn't taste of orange. I don't care if the hotel is full and busy all week long but at the very least the quality of food should not have been comprised. There was no need to water down the orange juice and you wonder what other short cuts were taken. We had paid well for it. The price of drink is something else. Mark up was not needed as they did a mint on the boozers. Check out is at eleven am.... a little early on a weekend.
The halls are very noisy at night time with people coming back to there rooms at all times of the night.
The room itself was lovely but strange that there was no shower gel but they had a sewing kit...feast or famine! There was also no face clothes which are standard at very hotel.
The Key cards also didn't work and a lot of people were having the same problems. All in all I was looking forward to staying here and I left very disappointed. Never to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our superb location in South Dublin puts you in easy reach of everything from Dublin city centre and airport, each of which is a mere 25 minutes away, to the hills of Wicklow and the plains of Kildare. We even have a Luas light-rail stop on our doorstep, which will take you to the city centre in just 50 minutes. It's the perfect place for a city break and with Ireland's largest choice of conference space, it is the perfect place for your conference, meeting or special occasion. Whatever brings you here, you'll find everything you need on site - a leisure centre with 20 metre pool, jacuzzi, sauna and steam room and an 18 hole golf course designed by the late Christy O'Connor Junior. The newly renovated Woodlock Brasserie and Swift Bars are also available on site for all dining requirements as well as complimentary parking and free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Citywest Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citywest Hotel, Conference, Leisure & Golf Hotel Saggart
- Citywest Hotel, Conference, Leisure And Golf Resort
- Citywest Hotel Dublin
- Citywest Resort Dublin
- Citywest Hotel County Dublin, Ireland - Saggart