Just returned from a weekend stay there and we found the hotel to be very nice overall. The only negatives about the hotel are its sprawling size & the sheer volume of people bustling around the hotel. If this doesn't bother you then Citywest is the place to stay. Rooms were very nice (a bit of a trek though) Breakfast was tasty.
The bar area has a good atmosphere & we found the leisure facilities to be of a very good standard.
Good value for money & would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our superb location in South Dublin puts you in easy reach of everything from Dublin city centre and airport, each of which is a mere 25 minutes away, to the hills of Wicklow and the plains of Kildare. We even have a Luas light-rail stop on our doorstep, which will take you to the city centre in just 50 minutes. It's the perfect place for a city break and with Ireland's largest choice of conference space, it is the perfect place for your conference, meeting or special occasion. Whatever brings you here, you'll find everything you need on site - a leisure centre with 20 metre pool, jacuzzi, sauna and steam room and an 18 hole golf course designed by the late Christy O'Connor Junior. The newly renovated Woodlock Brasserie and Swift Bars are also available on site for all dining requirements as well as complimentary parking and free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Citywest Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citywest Hotel, Conference, Leisure & Golf Hotel Saggart
- Citywest Hotel, Conference, Leisure And Golf Resort
- Citywest Hotel Dublin
- Citywest Resort Dublin
- Citywest Hotel County Dublin, Ireland - Saggart