The Beacon(Sandyford)
$131
Travelocity
$120
$116
Radisson Blu St. Helen's Hotel, Dublin(Blackrock)(Great Value!)
$164
$160
Hotels.com
$109
$105
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Royal Marine Hotel(Dun Laoghaire)
$196
Official Site
$224
$211
1,395 results
All reviewsluas stopdundrum shopping centrenice hotelbusy hotelair coachbar foodreception staffshuttle busdublin cityaircoachmotorwayconcertshampooirelandhairdryerfoyer
Reviewed July 12, 2010

This hotel was booked at the very last minute as the hotel we originally booked cancelled all bookings. On arrival I was worried they may tell us to wait to check in as we had a morning flight (9am) but they didn't. There was no issue what so ever. The gentelman who checked us in was very helpful and friendly. On entering the room I couldn't believe how clean and well presented it was for a 3 star hotel. Better standards then any 3 star hotels bck home n the uk. We had a room looking out onto the main road. Which I thought was going to be really noisy as wen the windows were open it was loud but when shut the noise was almost no existent. We had a good weekend special rate 99€ for 2 nights room only. We had a lovely breakfast n the restaurant before we left and it was an added bonus that u don't have to check out till midday and then they will still look after ur things if u have a later flight. Also the airbus runs from outside the hotel which can bring and take u to the airport and gain I found good value for money 14€ return and they run all day everyday.
I would certainly recommend this hotel n the future.

Linda F, Manager at Clayton Hotel Leopardstown, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2016

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your feedback. I am delighted to announce that we are now a Clayton Hotel. We do hope you will come and stay with us ,

Reviewed July 3, 2010

Bewleys hotel is a very good choice if you come in Business to one of the Sandyford Business Centre companies.

Pros:
- very close to the business centre. It's nice to walk to work for 15min only.
- airport bus: long way to go, but it goes door to door. Fantastic idea.
- (free?) bus to O2 events from the hotel.

Cons:
- If you have a room with windows to the patio - it's very hot. If you have room with windows above bar - it's very noisy (and if you close windows it's hot).
- RESTAURANT: the worst restaurant with the worst staff I've ever seen! It's really hard to express this dreadful experience but I guess most irritating behaviors of the staff were: waitress and writers were rude, slow, arrogant, they didn't care at all about what they were selling. They were ignoring customers, customers had to chase them to place the order or pay (!!!). It wasn't only one time experience. Staying in the hotel for a longer time me and my colleagues, we had a 'chance' to meet them quite ofter. They were really trying to spoil our Mundial mood (for example by not switching TV to the right channel during the match!). We finally found another bar/restaurant in the neighborhood not to have to go to this restaurant.
The hotel is fine, really worth it's price. But it's really a pity, because the only thing I will remember will be: do not choose this hotel because their staff is horrible!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business

Reviewed June 28, 2010

This hotel was doing a special offer for 100 euro for three people with breakfast. Everything was spot on until we all went for breakfast and where charged extra for it. When checking in the women said it was 100 euro for the room and breakfast. It was very disappointing to be asked extra for it.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family

Reviewed June 22, 2010

Quite far out from Dublin city centre - Tram takes you right in though, which is ideal during the day however, last tram is just before midnight I believe. Airport offers a great bus service, which is very reliable and around every 15/20 mins.
Rooms very clean and nice bar (closes early) Evening meal is very good and prices reasonable.
We had a very pleasant stay, however we were charged twice for the booking and the hotel not very helpful when complaining about this!!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Linda F, Manager at Clayton Hotel Leopardstown, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2016

Dear Guest ,
I am delighted to announce that we are now a Clayton Hotel,
I do hope we can welcome you back in the not to distant future,
Linda Folan,
Operations Manager

Reviewed June 19, 2010

We spent one night in this hotel. The location suited us as we are originally from the area and unfortunately couldn't stay with family on this occasion. It is just off the M50 and not far from the LUAS stop which will take you right into the City Centre. We have stayed at Bewleys before and know what to expect as regards rooms, car parking rates etc. but I felt the staff were very unfriendly. We arrived at reception to check in and the receptionist hardly greeted us. I had my small daughter with me and was struggling to keep an eye on her and take out my credit card from my wallet. He appeared to be quite frustrated at this. When making the booking, I requested a cot. On the day of arrival, I rang the hotel to confirm that a cot would be available and was assured that it would be in the room. When the receptionist gruffly confirmed that I had booked a double room, I said to him "yes please, with a cot". He then queried this and I had to tell him that I had already confirmed this earlier in the day. He rang house keeping and asked them to send one up but he seemed to be quite put out! This morning, on checking out, the female receptionist was equally 'charming'. She hardly looked at me and appeared, again, to be fed up. Another staff member did come out from the back and smiled and chatted to my daughter, but she seemed to be the exception. I would recommend this hotel if you plan to spend a short time in the area - perhaps as part of a road trip of if you have business in the industrial estate. The Aircoach does pick up and drop off at the hotel, which could be convenient for some but otherwise, it is located in a once beautiful area that is now dominated by office and apartment blocks.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
MgmtLeopardstown, Manager at Clayton Hotel Leopardstown, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2010

Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Tripadvisor.
I would like to apologise for the fact that your stay at Bewley's Hotel Leopardstown did not meet with your expectations. At the time of your visit the hotel was experiencing serious technical in-house difficulties and as you correctly pointed out the staff were put under a lot of pressure. You don’t realise how much technology is relied upon until something goes wrong and you have to operate without it. Initially, we were led to believe that the problem would be very short term; unfortunately however the problems lasted for twelve days. Since this occurrence I have personally discussed this matter at length with all the team and together we are taking the necessary steps to avoid repetition in the future.
It is our aim at the Bewley's Hotel Leopardstown to achieve a level of service which is beyond our guest’s expectations, and I am therefore grateful you have advised me of this valuable feedback. I very much hope we shall be afforded the opportunity of welcoming you back in the not too distant future, and in the meantime, if you feel I may be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me directly
Kind Regards