The Beacon(Sandyford)
$111
$99
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

$156
$132
$120
$117
Hotels.com
Radisson Blu St. Helen's Hotel, Dublin(Blackrock)(Great Value!)
$162
Priceline
$110
$106
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Royal Marine Hotel(Dun Laoghaire)
$169
Official Site
$225
$208
1,395 results
All reviewsluas stopdundrum shopping centrenice hotelbusy hotelair coachbar foodreception staffshuttle busdublin cityaircoachmotorwayconcertshampooirelandhairdryerfoyer
Reviewed September 15, 2017

Friendly Staff, Good food (Breakfast), Nice bedrooms, could do with new beds though. The bar was very good a pint of Guinness for €5.60 a bit on the steep side. Be careful of the carpark it is a little cramped and watch the way the car next to you is parked so he will not scratch you on his way out

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Nigel G, Rooms Division Manager at Clayton Hotel Leopardstown, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us on Tripadvisor and thank you for your feedback. We are currently in the process of refurbishing our guestrooms and hope to have the hotel fully completed by the end of January. I am delighted that you enjoyed your overall and stay and I do hope we can welcome you back to stay with us in the future.

Reviewed September 12, 2017

The Customer Service at this hotel exceeded all expectations during my stay here. The staff are very welcoming and were very helpful from Check-in to Check-out - they even went above and beyond to help me with a car problem. I will definitely stay here again on my next business trip.

Rita B

1  Thank ritaboyle1
Nigel G, Rooms Division Manager at Clayton Hotel Leopardstown, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us on Tripadvisor. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and thank you for your great feedback about our team. They were delighted to have been able to assist you. We look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed September 11, 2017

I didnt stay the night but was at a meeting down the road from the hotel and decided to get a bite to eat and use the WIFI to answer some emails before heading back to the airport on my way home.

Nice bar area with lots of tables, free WIFI, good service and food that was pretty decent.

If you need somewhere to go for an hour to work and you are in the area it's a very good option.

Staff are also very nice.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Nigel G, Rooms Division Manager. at Clayton Hotel Leopardstown, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us on Tripadvisor. I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit and thank you for your great feedback. I do hope we can welcome you back to stay with us in the future.

Reviewed September 9, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is in need of an update. It just feels old and tired. The reception when you walk in is nice. However the rooms, conference rooms, chairs and carpets are just looking tired and threadbare.
It's convenient for the nearby business park but even then I would prefer to stay in the centre and commute out.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
2  Thank Travellover6128

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am a little puzzled by your review as we recently undergone an extensive renovation of all our meeting rooms with state of the art equipment and furnishings. I would be delighted if you coiuld contact me directly at the hotel so as I may learn more. Please fell free to contact me at the hotel on 00353 12935000 or by email at ngray@claytonhotels.com. I do hope I hear from you soon and that we can welcome you back to stay with us in the future.

Reviewed September 8, 2017

This is a very busy Hotel with lots of Coach Tours. The Hotel is a few minutes from Luas which brings you right into St. Stephens Green. Rooms are very spacious but with no air conditioning and window with only a slight opening the room was oppressively hot and stuffy, also no extractor in bathroom.
Rooms at back of Hotel can be noisy from lots of traffic and some rooms at front are noisy from coaches and airbuses coming and going. Breakfast is self-service good choice of cereals, fruit breads etc. porridge was very watery and hot food was cold , the plates for hot food were cold. Waiting staff would benefit from some training, they handled cups by the rims not by handles very unhygienic.
Bar area is very nice service is not very good again some staff training was needed. Food arrived before cutlery , food was cold and had to be returned. Best dish is the slow cooked ribs.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Joan M

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us on Tripadvisor. While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it's apparent in this case that we fell short. If you give us a chance to earn back your trust, I can assure you that we will do our best to give you the great hotel experience that so many of our guests have grown so fond of.