“Great service!”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Leopardstown
Los Angeles, California
“Great service!”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Stayed over a period of time in late December and early January. I arrived by Aircoach after an extremely long flight from Los Angeles and did not have a proper phone or complete reservation info (booked by someone else). Keith was absolutely fantastic with helping me dial my friend (multiple times) who made the reservation and also helped me out with early check-in, etc. I really, really appreciated his assistance and kindness.

The room was clean and comfy. Nice deep bathtub and the hotel is close to the Luas which is convenient. Thanks for the great stay, will be here again next time I'm in Dublin!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank JenniHS
ColmMurphy, General Manager at Clayton Hotel Leopardstown, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review for Bewleys Hotel Leopardstown. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. I have passed on your kind words to the team.

I do hope that I get to welcome you back in the near future.

Regards,

Colm

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (185)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Hi. I have stayed in this hotel recently. When we arrived we just checked but i asked about staying an extra night for the same price. I was told no problem that they could do it for me. We in didnt go up to the room as we has somewhere to go. We came back late enough and we saw in the room we had 2 single beds put together. That was to sleep 2 adults and 1 child. I rang receiption to change rooms they told me it could be a few mins max half hour is leave it as we were all so tired. The next morning I went down to the desk to Change room and to extend our stay and they told me that they couldn't extend it for me. So before any breakfast I had to do several trips on the lift up and down to stay the extra night. Joke or what. And this whole thing that residents have to pay €12 per night for parking. Is another joke. Residents shouldn't have to pay for parking we have already paid to stay in your hotel.

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank Angekeogh
ColmMurphy, General Manager at Clayton Hotel Leopardstown, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review for Bewleys Hotel Leopardstown. I am sorry that we did not have the correct room type for you on your arrival. I was glad to here that an alternative was offered but I can understand that you did not want to move at a late hour.
Regarding the carpark we do offer residents a reduced rate of €8.00 from our reception desk.
It was a very busy weekend that you stayed on, so unfortunately all of our rooms were booked by the time you came to reception to extend your stay.
I do hope that I get the chance to welcome you back to Bewleys Hotel Leopardstown in the near future.

Regards,

Colm

Travelers are raving about these Leopardstown hotels

Galway, Ireland
Reviewed January 8, 2013

I have stayed here a few times and have always found the staff very nice and helpful. The rooms are very good and the food in the restarant is excelent.
The parking is a bit ridiculus in that you have to pay a extra 8 euro to park in the hotel car park which is badly laid out. The room I stayed in most recently was quiet dry and I woke up with sore eyes.

Overall this is a good hotel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
ColmMurphy, General Manager at Clayton Hotel Leopardstown, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Dear Michael C,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us here in Bewleys Hotel Leopardstown.
I was delighted to read that you are a regular and that you enjoy our facilities.
The charge for the car park is out of my hands I am afraid as it does not belong to the hotel, we have however negotiated a substantial reduction for our residents.
I was sorry to read that on your last stay you found your stay less comfortable, I would love to have the oppurtunity to discuss this with you further, and would be grateful if you would contact me on colm.murphy@bewleyshotels.com.

Wexford, Ireland
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Handy for Leopardstown Races, rooms are warm, spacious and clean, nice bar, we had some finger food there which was tasty. I thought charging for the underground parking when you were staying in the hotel a bit mean. We paid 79 for room only plus 8 for parking so it wasn't that great a value! The double bed was 2 singles pushed together, hate that. But over all it is a nice enough hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
ColmMurphy, General Manager at Clayton Hotel Leopardstown, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was glad you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to welcoming you back here.

Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

Basic hotel but has everything going you need for a buisess stay over.

69 including breakfast

Ok rooms clean but quite basic.

Breakfast very good and the staff are always polite and helpfull.

Sometimes a long queue to check out and express checkout not available.

Definitely be back again.

• Stayed December 2012
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for reviewing our hotel. I was delighted with your positive words. We have now got an express check out box which I hope you will get to use on your next visit.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

N. Ireland
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Just back from a couple of days in this hotel and really enjoyed it. We stay here every year for the horse racing at Leopardstown. We got a deal 89 euros for room per night including breakfast and one dinner. The hotel is close to racecourse and they put on a free bus.
They have underground parking, we paid 8euros per day.
The food was very good only problem is if you leave it late on race days you could find a que for
breakfast.
They have done a great job in the large bar since we were last there they have divided it into 3 areas much nicer and they had music both nights. Not a lot else in area but 10 mins to lusas and 2mins to a nice tai resturant. Rooms are warm and clean, staff good ,what more could you want?

Room Tip: We were 1st floor at front, very quiet.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your recent review of Bewleys Hotel Leopardstown. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed our new bar and restaurant.

I look forward to seeing you back here in the near future.

Kinlough, Ireland
Reviewed December 30, 2012

My husband and I stayed the night befor we went to the races, easy access from M50, staff friendly and effecient, Room only €59 and €10 each for the breadfast, well worth it, €8 for the car park till 1pm the next day. Nice extras were an iron and trouser press in the room, also after a shower a square on the mirror remained steam free, perfect for putting on makeup or having a shave. 6 min walk to the Luas not well signed and also we got off at the Dundrum stop when we should have got off at the stop before, €3.70 adult return and 10 mins. Walking distance from Leopardstown racetrack, perfect place, great buzz about the place. Would definately stay there again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was delighted to read your kind words.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Bewleys Hotel Leopardstown.

Colm
Also consider these accommodations in or near Leopardstown
The Beacon
Ballsbridge Hotel
Ballsbridge Hotel
#89 of 151 in Dublin
Clayton Hotel Burlington Road

Been to Clayton Hotel Leopardstown? Share your experiences!