1,421 results
All reviewsluas stopdundrum shopping centrenice hotelbusy hotelair coachbar foodreception staffshuttle busdublin cityaircoachmotorwayconcertirelandshampoohairdryerfoyer
Reviewed June 30, 2012 via mobile

Staff helpful and beside luas for easy access to city centre, def recommend

• Stayed: June 2012

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your posting your review on Bewleys Hotel Leopardstown. I was very pleased that you enjoyed your stay here.
I hope to get to welcome you back here in the near future.

Reviewed June 24, 2012

I recently spent 1 night in this hotel with my daughter. We were attending a concert in Croke park and got an excellent room only deal with a particular internet hotel provider. We arrived and had a speedy check in with a very friendly receptionist. The room was large witha single bed, a double bed and a fold out double camp bed. The beds were very comfortable and I had a great nights sleep. Decor was rather dated and tired. The bathroom had a very powerful shower. Breakfast was only fair, quality of food, service and price let the hotel down. However this would not stop me staying at this hotel again

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write your very positive review for Bewleys Hotel Leopardstown. I am delighted to let you know that we are going to have a complete refurbishment of our food and beverage outlets which will be complete in early August. This will enable us to improve on where we fell down during your stay.
I do hope I get to welcome you back in the near future.

Regards,

Reviewed June 21, 2012

You'd probably be staying in this hotel on business if you're not going to the races nearby so you'd think the WIFI would be good but it's terrible in the rooms. I was going to ask for a room change so i could do some work but all the others at the conference with me also had terrible WIFI and i now see other contributors to Trip Advisor had the same problem.
Breakfast wasn't a great as i thought it would be. toast was cold which i had because you may as well just eat bread then

Room Tip: Try and see if you can get a room with good WIFI (if you want it)
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write you review of Bewleys Hotel Leopardstown.
While it is true that we had issues with out WIFI I am delighted to let you know we are currently in the process of having an upgrade. I am assured that this will iron out the issues that have happened in the past.
I do hope that I get to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed June 20, 2012

Stayed for 1 night in this hotel. Quick and effficient check in. Good sized clean rooms. Decent gym with sufficient machines but only sky news working on Tv, not conducive to training. Breakfast not great. Ordered from the chef and was handed totally wrong order, it was quickly put right, but very small portions. Would stay again if only for a night.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience here at Bewleys Hotel Leopardstown.
I have highlighted both your positive and negative coments with my team and we will strive to maintain and improve where we fell down.
I do hope I get the oportunity to welcome you back here in the near future.

Reviewed June 16, 2012

Hotel is pleasant inside except that our b/room smelled of urine. Unfortunately I didn't complain due to having small children and being so tired so we just opened the windows. Next day we told reception and they were quite uninterested. Then at breakfast we found 3 hairs in one of the meals and when we took it back the chef shouted very loudly that it couldn't have come from them. At least staff came and gave refund but his manner was most off putting. All in all, wouldn't stay again.

Room Tip: If you have a complaint get it dealt with immediately and if a member of staff is rude, get the manager. Don't be intimidated.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review of Bewleys Hotel Leopardstown.
I was disapointed that we did not live up to our usual high standards during your visit. I have spoken to my team regarding the issues that you raised.
I do hope that you will come back and stay with us again and ask that you would contact me directly and I will ensure that your next stay will be entirely more enjoyable. I can be contacted on colm.murphy@bewleyshotels.com.