Tripadvisor

Cuisines: Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had the pleasure of going to the Queens for our family dinner last Sunday. It was great! I was driving so I just stuck to cappuccinos which were perfect. The lady recommended that I have the roast beef with all the trimmings, which I would happily eat for the rest of my life! My husband said his fish pie was amazing too. Great food, great service and a great experience. We will definitely be back soon.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (565)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Starving...... go here! Had an awesome plate of Fish & Chips and a big ole Guinness! Also visited a few nights later on a pub crawl! More Guiness!! Yes! Love it here! Cheers

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This place is just great! Prices are good and reasonable, beer is great BUT the steak is way over the top! Steak on a stone is my favorite and always just amazing! Don’t miss steak on a stone.

For lunch today had fish and chips. Wow.. first time for
This and was not disappointed!

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed January 3, 2020

We visited the Queens for a pre-Christmas lunch as a family, it was busy with a lovely Christmas atmosphere. Very nicely decorated. We ordered a variety of meals, and the service from friendly staff was fast and efficient . The food was exceptionally good in both quality and quantity.We had a variety of th options on the menu including the cripsy cod, salmon, bangers and mash,mexican burgers, chowder, and chicken wings. We also loved the locally made Honey Bee cake, this was a unique and tasty dessert, and we would definitely recommend it!

We also had the in house 1745 pale ale, which was very nice, and had we not been driving we would have ordered a second round. All in all, a lovely experience with excellent food, staff, and location. We would definitely visit again and will be recommending this pub /restaurant to others.

Reviewed December 29, 2019

This was our second visit to The Queens Bar and it was just as enjoyable as our first. We shared chicken wings which were perfect and had the best sauce. I had meatballs for my main which was amazing. Everyone at our table enjoyed their food. Our waitress was great and our drinks came fast, which is always a plus! We will be back again in the near future.