“Favourite restaurant in south Dublin”
Review of DeVille's

DeVille's
Reserve with OpenTable
DeVille's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 26 Restaurants in Dalkey
Cuisines: American, French, Irish
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: DeVille's is located on the main street in the old heritage town of Dalkey. Born out of a love of food and the ceremony of dining out, its joint owners brother and sister Kim and David O'Driscoll serve moderately priced, traditional bistro fare seven nights a week with brunch/lunch on Fridays and the weekend. Serving predominantly French wines from a carefully selected wine list, draft beers and an extensive range of spirits & house cocktails there is something for everybody at DeVille's.
ireland
“Favourite restaurant in south Dublin”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

After reading all the positive comments on trip advisor, I was eager to see if this place was as good as described. Well delightfully I can say my expectations were far exceeded. The service was amazing and food exceptional all in a beautifully decorated building with a brilliant atmosphere. I went for the steak which was delicious. I think this is a brilliant restaurant for a special occasion or if you want a more casual experience I would equally recommend the bar tables which too looked very appealing. Enjoy!

• Visited October 2013

Dublin, Ireland
“Best steak in Dublin, great atmosphere”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Great staff, warm welcome and buzzy atmosphere. I've eaten both in the restaurant & sitting at the bar - both times the service, food and wine list were really second to none - definitely the best restaurant in Dalkey, and arguably one of the best restaurants in Dublin. I've had the Filet steak 3 times and its proven to be the best steak in the city - bar none. Couldn't recommend Devilles enough - couples night or a group, this place is really impressive.

• Visited August 2013
“Great restaurant, friendly service and yummmy food!”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Such great spot for dinner and brunch. We were there yesterday for a breakfast- brunch meal and I have to say that we were amazed by their eggs benedict which were cooked perfectly and so well presented too. Service was great. Well done!

• Visited September 2013
“Fine Dining”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We ate there last Sunday and wow oh wow. My wife was in the mind of trying this place as we were out in the area. We called without a booking and were brought to a nice table. The decor was very relaxed and a bit American styles. All the staff were female and could not be any more helpful. The food was superb, from starters to mains it was all great. I had steak for mains which was delicious. I will certainly be going back, there is even a nice bar where you could relax before your meal.

Dublin, Ireland
“We always leave here very happy!”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Really delicious food, great value and some of the friendliest service I know of in Dublin. A tip: the goats cheese and beetroot salad is undersold on the menu ... it also has figs and pomegranate. Overall, delicious. The veggie option is a real treat and the wine menu has lots of nice options by the glass. We've been a couple of times now, even though we're not locals and Devilles never disappoints.