A ruby Wedding ruined by the ill training of staff in the restaurant and reception and for that our poor mother and fathers special and in times of darkness, happy occasion was ruined by the staff and even manager of The Castleknock Hotel. If booking restaurant book anywhere but there I am only sorry I didn't read the trip advisor before we booked it. Be very careful when checking out, hotel has tendency to take money of your credit card even when you have gone home. Its not worth your while complaining we did and the staff treated my kids and family very bad the next day at breakfast we nearly had to go into kitchen and make our toast and find our own table. As a group we spent from accommodation to bar food and so called restaurant food over €3000 to have us waiting an hour for kids meals and an hour and half for ours the kids were crying at what stage do you leave a restaurant because we're Irish we are expected to take it but not anymore times are tougher. I hope by reading this you save your money its really not worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castleknock Hotel & Country Club, the multi award winning 4 star hotel, right on the doorstep of Dublin City. Castleknock Hotel & Country Club is an award-winning modern 4 star hotel set in lush grounds with an onsite golf course, located beside the Phoenix Park, Dublin. Specialising in corporate stays, conferences, golf breaks, weekend weddings and relaxed family and leisure visits, the hotel is just 15 minutes from Dublin city centre and 20 minutes from Dublin Airport with easy access on the M50, but feels like a world away from the bustle of the city with its tranquil countryside setting. Just outside Castleknock village, the stylish but informal and relaxed Castleknock Hotel and Country Club is a spacious, modern hotel which, with its expansive views over the golf course and surrounding countryside, makes a delightfully pleasant base for both business and leisure guests. With an 18-hole golf course, a deluxe day spa, a well-equipped leisure centre, award-winning restaurants and welcoming bars, an innovative meeting and events offering, substantial sports screens, outdoor BBQ and children's playground, it's everything that could be required from a great resort hotel, all under one roof. Castleknock Hotel & Country Club, AA Ireland's Hotel of the Year 2014, has 138 guest bedrooms, most of which were recently refurbished in 2015. Some of our upgraded rooms offer amenities such as SMART TV's, Nespresso machines, premium sports channels and high speed WiFi. Bedrooms are spacious and bright, comfortably furnished, and many with charming views over the manicured greens and careful planting of the undulating 18-hole parkland course at Castleknock Hotel & Country Club, one of the closest golf hotels to Dublin city. Winner of over 32 local, national and international awards since 2009, Castleknock Hotel & Country Club is a luxury property designed to meet the needs of the most discerning guest, whether staying for business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Castleknock Hotel & Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castleknock Hotel And Country Club
- Castleknock Hotel & Country Club County Dublin