Myself and couple of friends stayed in Castleknock Hotel for one night back in December after attending a Christmas Party at the same hotel. We had a standard double room overlooking their parking lot. The room was spacious, clean and comfortable, everything in it was in great condition, all in all I was very pleasantly surprised with their standards. The check-in and out was very efficient and all the staff were very friendly and couldn’t do more for you. The breakfast the next morning was delivered to our room a little bit earlier than requested and was ok, but not amazing (big portions though). Food wasn’t very fresh or very hot but I guess that’s due to fact that it was waiting for the delivery for a while. Our “biggest problem” was that there was no sewing kit in the room. As you can see there wasn’t really much we could complain about and the above-mentioned things were really minor issues. Didn’t try their spa or golf course but all in all enjoyed this short stay. The premises are really lovely and well kept. The Christmas Party we attended was brilliant with great music and atmosphere. Again the food could be a little bit of a let down as it was nothing special nor much choice, but we had a great time regardless. Altogether, I was surprised with how lovely the place was and with the warm welcome from all the staff. Well done!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castleknock Hotel, an award winning 4 star hotel is located right on the doorstep of Dublin City, set in lush grounds with an onsite golf course, beside the Phoenix Park. Specialising in corporate stays, conferences, golf breaks, weekend weddings and relaxed family and leisure visits, the hotel is just 15 minutes from Dublin city centre and 20 minutes from Dublin Airport with easy access on the M50, but feels like a world away from the bustle of the city with its tranquil countryside setting. Just outside Castleknock village, this stylish but informal and relaxed hotel is a spacious, modern hotel which, with its expansive views over the golf course and surrounding countryside, makes a delightfully pleasant base for both business and leisure guests. With an 18-hole golf course, award-winning restaurants and welcoming bars, an innovative meeting and events offering, substantial sports screens, outdoor patio and children's playground, there is something for everyone to enjoy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Splitty, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Castleknock Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castleknock Hotel And Country Club
- Castleknock Hotel Country
- Castleknock Hotel County Dublin