Stayed here with my husband on a 1 night spa break. Great value for what we paid as it included dinner, breakfast plus a €100 Tonic spa voucher. I had 3 treatments for the price of the voucher one of which was a french manicure...not a good move as the manicure wasn't done very well. The spa although being nice does not have shower facilities in it, you have to go down to the pool area and they don't supply towels...very disappointing in comparison to other spa hotel I have been to. The room was lovely very comfortable although our "queen size bed was actually two twin bed pushed together not very comfortable if you want to cuddle! The food in the restaurant was very good indeed..with very efficient waiting staff! WE ordered breakfast to the room, again not a good move, poor portions and very poor value for the €6 each charge to have i delivered. One major tip, if you pay with a debit card, you must pay cash for EVERYTHING thereafter, BUT there is no ATM in the hotel and no cashback facilities, very awkward for those who chose not to use credit cards. All in all a bit disappointing. The big highlight for me was the Clancy brothers who were the entertainment that night, they were excellent and very nice people. They saved the visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castleknock Hotel, an award winning 4 star hotel is located right on the doorstep of Dublin City, set in lush grounds with an onsite golf course, beside the Phoenix Park. Specialising in corporate stays, conferences, golf breaks, weekend weddings and relaxed family and leisure visits, the hotel is just 15 minutes from Dublin city centre and 20 minutes from Dublin Airport with easy access on the M50, but feels like a world away from the bustle of the city with its tranquil countryside setting. Just outside Castleknock village, this stylish but informal and relaxed hotel is a spacious, modern hotel which, with its expansive views over the golf course and surrounding countryside, makes a delightfully pleasant base for both business and leisure guests. With an 18-hole golf course, award-winning restaurants and welcoming bars, an innovative meeting and events offering, substantial sports screens, outdoor patio and children's playground, there is something for everyone to enjoy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Castleknock Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castleknock Hotel And Country Club
- Castleknock Hotel Country
- Castleknock Hotel County Dublin