The hotel was a very good value for money, and I left really satisfied from my stay there!
The room was clean and tidy and we could get clean towels every two days. we did not really expect a lot since it was relatively cheap but overall it was what we were looking for. Moreover it offered facilities to have a coffee and tea which we really enjoyed.
The only disadvantage of the hotel was its location because there was nothing else near the hotel and it was a bit far from Dublin's city center so I would definitely recommend a travlecard if you are staying there, however the bus station was only 2 minutes far! Buses 38, 38a and 39 will take you directly to Conolly Street which is the Center of dublin!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Travelodge Phoenix Park Hotel is set in its own attractive grounds in leafy Castleknock with Dublin's famous Phoenix Park only a short stroll away. Designed to meet the needs of today's budget conscious guests be it families, corporate guests, contractors, long/short term stay customers. The Travelodge Phoenix Park Hotel in Castleknock cannot be beaten for inexpensive accommodation, special offers and value. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge Phoenix Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Phoenix Park Hotel Castleknock
- Travelodge Dublin
- Travel Lodge Dublin
- Dublin Travelodge
- Dublin Travel Lodge
- Travelodge Phoenix Park Castleknock, County Dublin