This travelodge was just what we were looking for as we were attending a rally in the area. Clean comfortable rooms on the ground floor and in a quiet location. The rooms and bathrooms were spotlessly clean, clean white towels daily, additional soap and enough tea, coffee and supplies + proper glasses in the bathroom. Excellent staff on reception, ordered us taxis for whenever we wanted and ontime.
An American style diner next door served breakfast all day although the only let down for us was that they did not start until 8o'clock in the morning so too late for us on the Sunday and Monday mornings, staff were excellent, they have several coach tourists stopping here.
Thank you to Mario Casinhas and the team also it was good to meet you this morning as we were leaving. If we are in the area again we will not hesitate to try and stop again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Travelodge Phoenix Park Hotel is set in its own attractive grounds in leafy Castleknock with Dublin's famous Phoenix Park only a short stroll away. Designed to meet the needs of today's budget conscious guests be it families, corporate guests, contractors, long/short term stay customers. The Travelodge Phoenix Park Hotel in Castleknock cannot be beaten for inexpensive accommodation, special offers and value. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Travelodge Dublin Phoenix Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Phoenix Park Hotel Castleknock
- Travelodge Dublin Phoenix Park Castleknock, County Dublin
- Travel Lodge Dublin
- Dublin Travelodge
- Dublin Travel Lodge