“beautiful food!”

Dublin, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“beautiful food!”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

we ate here last week for first time, pizza,s are amazing, the waitress was fantastic, and the music was lovely. could have sat there all night. cant wait to go back again!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank linda G

Dublin, Ireland
“Great time..grate service...grate food”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

I visited Balbriggan a couple of times and have eaten is several different places around the town but I have to say that Siena Restaurant had been my favorite of all. There was grate service and grate atmosphere. I had the stuffed mushrooms as a starter and there is no words to describe them they were just amazing. I haven't had such a nice steak in ages my my wife had a pizza and it was also lovely to. We where stuffed and I have to say If you go to a restaurant you need to have desert to. We shared a tiramisu which again was delicious and we will definitely be back !!! Thanks to everyone at Siena for the grate time we had.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Jamie_l0uise
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, great service”
Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed this restaurant very much, it just opened its doors and is definitely worth visiting for a great pasta, the carbonara was the best we ever had. Staff and service is great and we will visit again!

1 Thank Lotte H
“Beautiful food & lovely atmosphere”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

This is a lovely restaurant with a calm ambience & beautiful food. I cannot say anymore. I only have praise for it. Definately worth a visit & a 5 star rating

• Visited April 2014