“Unique experience near Dublin”
Review of Dublin Falconry

Dublin Falconry
More attraction details
Owner description: We are an educational and tourists facility.We provide many services for the public as an attraction.We have 16 birds on display with two flying shows sat and sun.We are open for business seven days a week.Private bookings Monday to Friday and open to the public on weekends.Vouchers are available in store as great gifts for all occasions.
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Our family (three generations, from 15 to 80 years old) all enjoyed the Hawk Walk with Trevor. He is extremely knowledgable about the birds, and let each of us fly one several times as we walked around. He is friendly and passionate about sharing his love of falconry! We got to pet a few owls, too, which was really special. I always like to do something unique on vacation, and this was it!

There are newer reviews for Dublin Falconry

Reviewed February 4, 2014

We had a great time at Dublin Falconry while visiting Ireland from Australia in January. It was a last minute booking for us as we were looking for something unique to do while in Dublin. Trevor was very accomadating in fitting us in at such short notice. He was easy to communicate with and a pleasure to meet. We did the hawk walk and thoroughly enjoyed hearing about Trevor's knowledge of the birds and seeing what the hawk was able to do. He went above and beyond and exceeded our expectations. He made us feel very comfortable with all the birds and taught us so much about the hawks. We would definitely recommend this to anyone visiting Dublin looking for something fun and unique to do.

1  Thank Megan2584
Reviewed January 30, 2014 via mobile

Trevor was wonderful. We learned so much and had a very special experience. He was great with our wiggly 6 year old son too. Educational, facinating and fun. Thanks Trevor. We will be back.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

I'd always been interested in falconry, and a trip to Dublin seemed like a good time to get an introduction. Trevor was very accommodating to my travel schedule and also with helping me get transportation to and from the facility. I was lucky enough that there wasn't any one else on the walk the day I went, so I really got a unique experience. Amazing and well trained birds and a wonderful guide. I can't recommend this enough. Even though getting there was something of a hassle, I'd do it again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Trevor accomodated my wife and her parents (over from the U.S.) on a 4 person private trip around his falconry. It was wonderful. We went on a halk walk, he flew his falcons in his 'arena' and we got to learn all about all the other birds he has. It was really amazing. Unless your terrified of birds, this is a wonderful activity and unlike anything we'd ever done before. 10 out of 10!