“Friendly Staff, clean hotel and room all for a great price!”
Review of Ramada La Vergne

Ramada La Vergne
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in La Vergne
Burnsville, Minnesota, United States
“Friendly Staff, clean hotel and room all for a great price!”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Upscale hotel for the price, after a almost 14 hour drive from Minnesota to Tennessee, staff made sure we felt like at home, they where friendly and made sure they went out of their way to make sure we where happy with our stay. The room was so clean we didn't even bother using our backup sheets and pillows we had brought. (we just wanted to be careful, due to other hotel ratings where scary).Beds where so comfy, I don't remember when was the last time I had never gotten such a good sleep. Loved this place! The best part is that I was 10 minutes from my family and 20 min from downtown Nashville. It looked like a $100+ hotel for a decent price and clean over all. I will definitely plan to stay again at this hotel in the future when I visit again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
GMLaVergne, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada La Vergne, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
To give you an excellent hotel experience is indeed our primary goal and to know that we have successfully done so gives us our pride and joy. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for also expressing the desire to visit us again in the future. The positive feedback you have shared to us regarding the cleanliness, the customer service and the value for your money inspires us to work even harder, knowing that our efforts are well appreciated by our valued guests. We couldn’t wait to be of service to you again very soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Saint Petersburg
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Needed a quiet room after 17 hour drive from the Springs in Colorado....got it plus more.....great people....the way I would run an establishment. Wife loved our stay and you know what they say about mama being happy....

Room Tip: Always ask for nonsmoking!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
GMLaVergne, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada La Vergne, responded to this review, July 21, 2013
It brings us immense joy to know that we have served you well, thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to share your heart-warming appreciation. It is indeed our goal to make the stay of our guests a pleasant one to remember. The liking you expressed with regards to our great room, the reasonable price as well as the staff and the breakfast served gives us more reason to strive harder than hard to further excel in the delivery of our services so that we can always keep our customers happy at all times. Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and we sincerely hope to serve you again very soon.
Hemet, California
Reviewed July 20, 2013

I totally recommend this hotel. The owners Jay and Poppy Patel have made my stay away from my home and family, bearable. Thanks to the staff Gayle, Nancy, Patty, and Dawn, who I've become friends with over the past month. The owner Jay offerde to give me a ride into town when I first arrived, which totally suprized me. I told him Ihad a rental car, but thank you. I am here working near Nashville for about another month. Nice rooms, laundry facilty, close to retail stores, places to eat ( BBQ yum ).
Good job guys.
Charlie Arroyo
Hemet, CA.

Room Tip: Top floor, in the middle.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
It brings us great pleasure to make the stay of our valued guests as memorable as possible. We couldn’t thank you enough for giving us a chance to serve you in the best way we know how. We wish to let you know that our team values your presence and the entire Ramada LaVergne family is honored to have served you during your stay in the area. Thank you for your wonderful feedback, and we certainly look forward to seeing you again very soon.
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I travel once a week from the Metropolitan Memphis area to Smyrna every week and have found this property to be very reasonally priced and has been recently updated. There are many resturaunts close by and very convenient to interstate I-24 . I can be downtown Nashville in 15 minutes or in Murfreesboro in 10 minutes. Hotel is very convenient and clean and does have a nice pool that I enjoy in the summer months. Great Bang for the Buck. I highly recomend ........

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
We certainly value the time you took to share to us your wonderful experience, thank you for your recommendation and for the sincere appreciation you gave for all the hard work we exerted to give the best service there is to offer. It is truly inspiring to hear that you have noticed the value for the money and the comfort we wish to offer our valued guests. Thank you for the motivation and the inspiration to further excel in the delivery of our services. We couldn’t wait to be of service to you again very soon.
Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

My girlfriends and I travelled from California to visit Nashville and this was a great location just out of the downtown craziness. It is conveniently located right off the freeway and was very clean, safe, and comfortable. The staff was very knowledgeable with suggestions of great locations to visit and even arranged for their own trusted taxi service to take us into downtown. Jay and Poppy were always very attentive to our needs and were very friendly! The rooms were clean and had a refrigerator and microwave in them which was very convenient! If you want to stay in a nice hotel with great value, this is your place!! We will be back!!

• Stayed July 2013
Our dedication to serve is fuelled by the wonderful feedback our guests openly share to us, thank you for choosing to stay with us and giving us an opportunity to show you the kind of service we are willing to give our valued guests. The appreciation you have for the location as well as the cleanliness and the great customer service is indeed inspiring and heart-warming. Rest assured that we will always seek to further excel in the delivery of our services. We hope to see you again very soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near La Vergne
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nashville Southeast Antioch
La Quinta Inn & Suites Smyrna TN - Nashville
Americas Best Value Inn Nashville/South
Sleep Inn & Suites Smyrna

Been to Ramada La Vergne? Share your experiences!