My husband and I stayed one night at Castle Murray and thoroughly enjoyed everything about it. Marguerite is so friendly, helpful and professional so you can understand why Castle Murray receives many awards. From check-in to check-out, the whole experience was first class. We stayed in Room 6 (Ballybodonnell Room) and it was simply luxurious ! Warm, comfortable, excellent quality in furnishings and bed linen. Breakfast was fabulous. Professional and friendly staff served top class food - you must sample their home made banana bread. Overall, I cannot fault Castle Murray and will most certainly visit again and stay longer. The location is breathtaking and deserves full marks for the whole package - their attention to detail is obvious. Congratulations Castle Murray and thank you so much for making our stay such a comfortable and wonderful experience. Maria & Robin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury family owned boutique bed & breakfast with magnificent sea views over looking the ruins of Mc Swynes Castle an the Slieve League cliffs the highest in Europe. Amazing breakfast using local sourced ingredients, homemade preserves, breads, cakes and granola. As well as our cooked breakfasts like our in-house smoked mackerel with scrambled egg or the farm to fork full Irish. Relax with a drink in our honesty bar and enjoy the sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Castle Murray House Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Murray House Hotel And Restaurant
- Castle Murray House Hotel & Restaurant Dunkineely, Ireland - County Donegal