What a delightful place - well worth the trip. We booked for dinner, bed and breakfast. In the evening we had a delicious meal with the freshest crab, lobster and oysters we've ever had - they had just come out of the Atlantic. Lovely service, gorgeous home made bread and a table looking out across the sea. We stayed in Room One - nice and very spacious with a comfy bed. We were travelling with our baby and this is a good room for families. Should we find ourselves in this very beautiful part of Ireland again we shall certainly return, and have already recommended it to friends. Great scenery, great seafood - lovely breakfast too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury family owned boutique bed & breakfast with magnificent sea views over looking the ruins of Mc Swynes Castle an the Slieve League cliffs the highest in Europe. Amazing breakfast using local sourced ingredients, homemade preserves, breads, cakes and granola. As well as our cooked breakfasts like our in-house smoked mackerel with scrambled egg or the farm to fork full Irish. Relax with a drink in our honesty bar and enjoy the sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Castle Murray House Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Murray House Hotel And Restaurant
- Castle Murray House Hotel & Restaurant Dunkineely, Ireland - County Donegal