“teach campbell the best in bunbeg”
Review of Teac Campbell

and 1 more site!
Teac Campbell
Ranked #2 of 6 Bunbeg B&B and Inns
A TripAdvisor Member
“teach campbell the best in bunbeg”
Reviewed September 27, 2005

this was a excellent little irish bb charlie and marie made me and my girlfriend right at home. i feel at home anyway because my family is from bunbeg but nothing was to much trouble. a fantasic breakfast in the morning which set me up for a hard days drinking. i am well coming back next year.

• Stayed August 2005
2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 8, 2004

While the accommodations are very modest, the hospitality is grand, the best in Ireland! We had a very enjoyable time with Mr. and Mrs. Campbell, they went out of their way to make us feel welcome. This is a truly family friendly establishment, and the breakfasts were great. After dismal experiences in Waterford and Clifden at much pricier establishments where my children were clearly unwelcome, we were very relieved to see that Irish hospitality is alive and well in Donegal! Mr. and Mrs. Campbell are oustanding hosts, and Bunbeg is a wonderful community. A hidden treasure in Ireland, even at this date! Excellent for a 3 star B&B.

8 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Dumfries, Scotland
Reviewed May 28, 2004

Having relatives from this area, we go across almost every year. We aren't looking for anywhere spectacular to stay, just somewhere nice & friendly with comfortable rooms, and Campbell's certainly fits the bill. This year we (Me, my wife and 2 year old girl) had a large room with 2 double beds and a spectacular view across the Atlantic. Nothing flash, but just what we want. Mr & Mrs Campbell are so nice (they do know us as members of our family have been staying at their guest house for years, but they seem to be like this with everyone). One morning they forgot to give me coffe and Mrs Campbell came racing out to me in the car park to try to give me some when she realised.
The area itself is superb for scenery, as I'm sure you'll know, the roads are a bit dodgy, but much imporved on when I first started going over, and you've got to make sure you visit, Errigal and Dunlewey.
Jack's and Leo's are the famous local restuarants/bar lounges, and both are very good, but I don't think you can beat the Forland Heights, if not for the food (which is very good) then for the spectacular view it gives you while you eat your meal.

• Stayed May 2004
11 Thank Stuart_McLaren
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bunbeg
Caisleain Oir Hotel
#1 of 1 in Portnablagh
Teac Jack
Teac Jack
#1 of 6 in Bunbeg

Been to Teac Campbell? Share your experiences!