I organised a weekend seminar at the hotel for 30 participants, including 18 young people.
The staff and owners were hopitality personified! tThey were welcoming, flexible (some of our party were delayed at Belfast Airport and didn't arrive until after midnight, but the Hotel provided much appreciated hot soup and sandwiches) and unfailingly friendly.
If you want to stay in a hotel where you will enjoy Ireland's famed hospitality, I recommend Jackson's in Ballybofey.
Investing in Children
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the bustling town of Ballybofey, Jacksons Hotel is an award-winning Hotel on the banks of the River Finn and Drumboe Woods. Renowned for its hospitality and great food, Jacksons is the ideal base for touring Donegal and the North West of Ireland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Jackson's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jacksons Hotel Ballybofey
- Jackson's Hotel Ballybofey, Ireland - County Donegal