Arrived on Easter Saturday chair collapssed in room,reported and maintenance came and removed it but did not ask if anyone was hurt. Service in hotel bar was terrible, no one to clear tables, had to do that ourselves. Breakfast was awful, sat 20 minutes before i realised i had to help myself to my own tea and coffee, no one told me this, only 1 toaster for all residents so you can imagine they queue. Think staff at least could bring tea, coffee and toast down or .at least provide trays for this Service in bistro 40 min for 1 sandwich and seafood soup and if we hadnt asked if was ready we would propbably still be waiting for it. Got 1 night taken off bill for chair incident but still wasnt worth money for 3 nights. Jacksons does not live up to name they once had and this was confirmed by locals. Caroline and Joe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the bustling town of Ballybofey, Jacksons Hotel is an award-winning Hotel on the banks of the River Finn and Drumboe Woods. Renowned for its hospitality and great food, Jacksons is the ideal base for touring Donegal and the North West of Ireland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Jackson's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jacksons Hotel Ballybofey
- Jackson's Hotel Ballybofey, Ireland - County Donegal