I have just returned from a lovely break at Jacksons and I can honestly say I have nothing at all to complain about. The Hotel is in a fantastic location and the staff are super friendly nothing was too much trouble. We had a fantastic room over looking the river Finn. Breakfast was lovely plenty off fresh local produce and a roaring fire with complimentary newspaper to while away the hours. Legend has it the Irish Coffee was first discovered by a member of the Jackson family, that may or may not be true but the Irish Coffee we had last night was undoubtedly the best I have ever had.
Loved every minute of it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the bustling town of Ballybofey, Jacksons Hotel is an award-winning Hotel on the banks of the River Finn and Drumboe Woods. Renowned for its hospitality and great food, Jacksons is the ideal base for touring Donegal and the North West of Ireland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jackson's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jacksons Hotel Ballybofey
- Jackson's Hotel Ballybofey, Ireland - County Donegal